biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store s Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 22, 2012
Got the phone almost the next day after order, so that process was quite easy. You can't tilt the display so depending on where you place the phone, you may or may not have trouble reading the display. I didn't use the answering machine so can't say anything about that. The worst though is that hands-free (or so-called speaker phone) quality is really bad. A lot of the times, the party on the other line has trouble hearing what I say. I had to pick up the handset instead. Wish I knew this before purchasing the phone as I use hands-free quite a lot. Unfortunately, I don't think it was worth what I had paid for as I really value the importance of speaker phone.
on October 14, 2011
This is an okay phone, I mainly bought it for the answering machne, but there are so many features it can get confusing,I just have to take my time and read the user manual thoroughly. I wish the dispaly was a little darker.
one good thing, phone works if there is a power outage.
Over all happy with it.
on February 24, 2012
Get price for what you get (caller ID+ speaker phone+ digital answering machine). This phone does everything well so its a great value for the money.
on February 18, 2013
I would not recommend this product to anyone especially hard of hearing like myself, the volume button does not help even when on speaker but also the dialing process is very slow, in fact queer and the volume keeps fading with incoming calls. In short I wish I could return this product but have left it beyond the 30 day period
on June 1, 2013
I am very satisfied with the telephone, I purchased it for my mother who is 74 yrs. old. My mother uses the telephone with ease, it is very user friendly and the buttons are large enough. I would recommend this phone to everyone, it is a great combination telephone and answering machine and the features are plenty.
on January 29, 2016
good product, good price
on December 5, 2011
We love this phone, very easy to use and to set up. Love it, I recommand anyone to buy it if you want a phone that will last for a long time.