5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Pretty good in the shower for the part under your boys but before the b hole, yea dig?

Quick shipping
Published 7 months ago by scott wollin

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Battery Life..!!
Really bad, battery died so early.. And I wasn't able to replace it. I give it 1 star because for me it's not worth it to buy a product which only last for like 8months and then the battery dies.. Even if you re-charge it for a entire day it will last 1min. In terms of performance and functionality is good.
Published 9 months ago by JustV

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Dec 6 2014
This review is from: Philips TT2040/32 Bodygroom Pro with 3D Pivoting Head (Health and Beauty)

Quick shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!, May 28 2011
I was very skeptical at first about using this but after 30 mins of being extra careful, I realized how safe of a product this is. It's great to use in the shower (when using the foil head) that it does not irritate the skin and the trimmer is heavenly for the bushier areas! I highly recommend this product for those with some skepticism to shaving their sensitive areas.

Well worth the cost and I only used it once so far. WIll buy future products from Philips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairly close to a traditional blade shave, March 14 2012
Chris T (Edmonton, Alberta) - See all my reviews
Bought this after checking out several other devices (most notably my favorite brand Remington let me down) and for the price I don't think you can find anything better. It comes with a neat little stand where you can leave the razor, the power cord plugs into the base and a little brush for cleaning. The bottom attachment is used for longer hair and is multi-length adjustable. My only concern would be if you ever broke the plastic but I guess you could order a replacement on an auction site or something.

The performance is fantastic, they rate it at an 8 hour charge for 50 minutes of use and I'd say it's very close to that. The charge doesn't seem to take anywhere near that long either, mine is always fully charged after about 3-4 hours. I'm a really hairy guy but this thing holds up well, it has yet to run out of juice while I'm chest/back/etc. No nicks or scratches either so it's very safe for genitals and buttocks. The contouring head is nice for doing areas which are awkward to reach too, it's particularly helpful for your back.

It still doesn't get down to the level of a blade but I doubt anything ever will, that said it closes very close. I usually do most of my body with this then take 5 minutes to touch up with a blade. It's very easy to clean and oil, the head attachments pop right out and I recommend you at least brush it every few uses as hair accumulates quickly.

All in all I couldn't be happier with this, well done Philips.

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like a new man!, May 23 2015
Hands down my favourite purchase of the year. I would consider myself about a 6 out of 10 on the hairy side. I have trimmed and shaved nearly every part of my body below the neck. The only thing I would say that did not work well for me was shaving my back. Had a hard time reaching and seeing what I was doing. Every other part works great.

You reall have to dedicate some serious time for your first shave/trim. It took me about an hr to do my legs, the amount hair that came off was crazy. I swept it up and it did not all fit in the dust pan. Definitely would not use in the shower unless you were just doing some maintanence.

If you are a hairy guy you would want to do some planning, as you are going to make a huge mess.

Battery lasts longer then I could shave for. Charges in under an hr..

I really can't emphasize just how great and how clean I feel getting all that nasty hair off. As Amazon says treat yourself and get one of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, March 8 2014
Its great for body hair and okay for facial hair. I would recommend this.. plus I like the length guide because its not a bunch of little clip ons like most units but rather a moveable thing up and down... just wish you could trim a little shorter with the guide but still really awsome for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Groomer, Jan. 29 2013
I've always wanted to get a body groomer, so I did my homework and came across this one. Reviews all seemed to be pretty good in general, so i went ahead and got it.

I have particularly sensitive skin when it comes to shaving. I had tried with the blade a few times, but that just really irritated my skin. So finding the right groomer was a must. I have to say that the overall use of the groomer is pretty good I guess. I don't have anything to compare to. But for my first time, and maybe because my hair was a bit too long, I found that there was a little tugging happening, which was a little unpleasant. But by the 3rd time, it had almost stopped. So grooming on a regular basis is important. I also find that (and maybe because I have coarser hair) that i have to go over an area 2 or 3 times in order to get everything properly groomed.

The charge seems to last fairly long. I can go 3 or 4 times without having to recharge it, which is great.

It still an overall great groomer, but I was expecting it to be maybe a tade better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what exactly what it's meant to do, Sept. 26 2011
I read a couple of reviews before buying this Bodygroomer and I was slightly skeptical since some of them mentioned cuts. I'm glad to say that I haven't experienced any cuts so far (I've been using it for a month now), at most, mild irritation that is to be expected when cutting hair really close to the skin.
Some areas are harder to get to, but it's not meant to be a back groomer so I can't complain. The all in one design is really efficient, easy recharges, last 2-3 grooms (I let it discharge fully, but I've seen ppl that don't and it didn't affect anything).
Overall: I would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have body groomer!, Nov. 16 2011
Calogero Sciortino "Showtime" (Montreal) - See all my reviews
Effective groomer at a reasonable price. Nothing bad to say about this product. Looks nice and shaves just as nice.
Worth the money spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bodygroom Tool, March 2 2013
I bought this on amazon for $60 to replace my 3 year old "Philips TT2020 Bodygroom Tool" which performed adequately, but after a year of weekly use the plastic inserts holding the replaceable metal shaver became loose and the shaver piece kept falling off while in use. This product however, the "Philips TT2040" does not appear to suffer from the same shortcomings of the older model, the plastic inserts seem much sturdier. The adjustable trimmer at the opposite end of the tool for longer hair is a welcome addition compared to the older TT2020 and only one will operate at any given time so you don't accidentally have both on.

Keep in mind the replaceable shaving end is not fixed in place, it does move about 5 degrees up and down, it does not impede it's purpose but it is something to get use to if you're use to a fixed shaver. The metal and plastic construction with it's larger size make it feel much sturdier and easier to handle compared to the TT2020. If you're using the TT2020, the TT2040 is an improvement in almost every respect, definitely will buy again if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trimmer for manscaping, March 15 2014
Owned a number of trimmers over the years and this is by far the best to date.
Pros:
-nice design, like the two sided set-up. Quality materials and safe to use in the shower
-great battery life and the charger stand even looks decent
-works for me; admittedly I'm not the hairiest guy in the world but it seems to do the trick fairly efficiently
Cons: (nothing major)
-although having the adjustable guard on the trimmer is convenient I worry about the durability of this particular design
-you still get the occasional knick on the boys, nothing crazy, totally safe to use and the convenience still outweighs any occasional irritation
I was sceptical reading some of the reviews but decided to take a chance. Once I got it was a bit apprehensive to dive in after looking at the close end but it really works. Totally pleased with this purchase to date and would not hesitate to recommend it. Buy it if you need a body trimmer.

Philips TT2040/32 Bodygroom Pro with 3D Pivoting Head