5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!
Published on May 28 2011 by AN

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Battery Life..!!
Really bad, battery died so early.. And I wasn't able to replace it. I give it 1 star because for me it's not worth it to buy a product which only last for like 8months and then the battery dies.. Even if you re-charge it for a entire day it will last 1min. In terms of performance and functionality is good.
Published 6 months ago by JustV

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!, May 28 2011
This review is from: Philips TT2040/32 Bodygroom Pro with 3D Pivoting Head (Health and Beauty)
I was very skeptical at first about using this but after 30 mins of being extra careful, I realized how safe of a product this is. It's great to use in the shower (when using the foil head) that it does not irritate the skin and the trimmer is heavenly for the bushier areas! I highly recommend this product for those with some skepticism to shaving their sensitive areas.

Well worth the cost and I only used it once so far. WIll buy future products from Philips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairly close to a traditional blade shave, March 14 2012
Chris T (Edmonton, Alberta) - See all my reviews
Bought this after checking out several other devices (most notably my favorite brand Remington let me down) and for the price I don't think you can find anything better. It comes with a neat little stand where you can leave the razor, the power cord plugs into the base and a little brush for cleaning. The bottom attachment is used for longer hair and is multi-length adjustable. My only concern would be if you ever broke the plastic but I guess you could order a replacement on an auction site or something.

The performance is fantastic, they rate it at an 8 hour charge for 50 minutes of use and I'd say it's very close to that. The charge doesn't seem to take anywhere near that long either, mine is always fully charged after about 3-4 hours. I'm a really hairy guy but this thing holds up well, it has yet to run out of juice while I'm chest/back/etc. No nicks or scratches either so it's very safe for genitals and buttocks. The contouring head is nice for doing areas which are awkward to reach too, it's particularly helpful for your back.

It still doesn't get down to the level of a blade but I doubt anything ever will, that said it closes very close. I usually do most of my body with this then take 5 minutes to touch up with a blade. It's very easy to clean and oil, the head attachments pop right out and I recommend you at least brush it every few uses as hair accumulates quickly.

All in all I couldn't be happier with this, well done Philips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a great job., Dec 28 2012
I've always been embarrassed by my hairy back, and I won't ever be again! The razor is long enough that I can shave my entire back on my own. The trimmer works great to clear off the long hair, and then a quick flip and the electric clears up the hairs that were missed. When using the electric portion I do find a fair bit of "pulling" but it is worth it. The pivot head helps to keep the shaver in contact with my skin even when reaching around to my back.

The recharging stand is cool so I'm not ashamed to leave this out charging. I love that the razor is rechargeable which makes it easy to grab and trim. I've trimmed my entire back a couple of times without having to recharge.

To top it all off this thing is easy to clean with the head coming out of the electric and a trap door opening under the trimmer. If you need to you can rinse it all off under the tap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Dec 6 2014
Pretty good in the shower for the part under your boys but before the b hole, yea dig?

Quick shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the one! The best BodyGroom hands down!, Jan. 1 2015
I've used other trimmers in the past which didn't do a good job or didn't give me the close shave I was looking for. I finally bought this as it was on sale and given the amount of reviews/highly rated it was. With this device having a shaver & a trimmer changes everything! The trimmer works excellent and it comes with a guard. The blades on the trimmer are sharp and don't ever have to be sharpen, but have to be careful when trimming in certain areas (without a guard). The shaver works excellent and gives me that perfect shave I need. I have used it in the shower and it works perfectly. The battery life on this is superb! I have cleaned the blades and the inside with water and no issues with the device. It really is waterproof and an all around excellent body groomer. I will buy this product again if a time comes where it fails to work. If you are in the market looking for a good body-groomer, then look no further. For the price it's worth it down the road. I can promise you won't regret making this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, March 8 2014
Its great for body hair and okay for facial hair. I would recommend this.. plus I like the length guide because its not a bunch of little clip ons like most units but rather a moveable thing up and down... just wish you could trim a little shorter with the guide but still really awsome for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what exactly what it's meant to do, Sept. 26 2011
I read a couple of reviews before buying this Bodygroomer and I was slightly skeptical since some of them mentioned cuts. I'm glad to say that I haven't experienced any cuts so far (I've been using it for a month now), at most, mild irritation that is to be expected when cutting hair really close to the skin.
Some areas are harder to get to, but it's not meant to be a back groomer so I can't complain. The all in one design is really efficient, easy recharges, last 2-3 grooms (I let it discharge fully, but I've seen ppl that don't and it didn't affect anything).
Overall: I would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have body groomer!, Nov. 16 2011
Calogero Sciortino "Showtime" (Montreal) - See all my reviews
Effective groomer at a reasonable price. Nothing bad to say about this product. Looks nice and shaves just as nice.
Worth the money spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing works!, Nov. 10 2014
This thing works! I'm a hairy guy and this does the job. I looked around a long time to find the right shaver and settled on this one. It's very versatile with the two different shaving ends. The one end is great for trimming chest hair to a set length as you can adjust the clipper length. The other end is great for getting close to the skin. When I shave my privates it does a good close job and doesn't nick the skin- what more can a say. I recommend this shaver!

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a terrific product. ALWAYS USE THE GUARD WHEN USING THE ..., April 3 2015
After reading several reviews, there is a proper way of using this device, and when used correctly, this is a terrific product.
ALWAYS USE THE GUARD WHEN USING THE TRIMMER! If you want to get close, use the trimmer with its guard on, then go over area again with the shaver part.
Remember to keep the shaver-head flat and perpendicular to the skin as possible or else the shavers cuts to close to the skin and causes irritation.
Follow these golden rules and you will love this product.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, register your product early for the 6 month warranty extension. I started having trouble with my trimmer near the end of my warranty (it would turn off randomly on a full charge, yet the shaver would work perfectly fine). Philips made good on their warranty and send me a brand new replacement product. Philips has a terrific warranty policy and has earned my future business.

Good luck and enjoy!