biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CDChange

on December 20, 2015
Real good but Bangarang is better
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2014
was a gift
on November 8, 2011
I liked that my order came in within like 3 days... I got a great deal on a new product that I would have paid a lot more for if I were to buy it new at a store.
0Comment1 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2013
Honestly I purchased this CD as a present for my nephew who just loves this kind've music but not so much on my side. However this being said he seemed extremely extactic when he open it up from that present wrapping and just could have been more excited to get it. Therefore I am guessing that for people who enjoy this kind've music it then I guess kuddos. So I guess it must be a good a CD overall but not spefically for me, but that's just my taste.
0Comment0 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse