5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
You can watch in any language and then put the subtitles on for the other language. It's a great way to practice learning for me. Especially because I love Harry Potter movies. :)
Published 12 months ago by Hockey Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars Pour les fans
Comme pour tous les films de Harry Potter le livre est bien meilleur, mais la série reste super le fun à regarder. Les acteurs sont moyennement convainquant, mais ça s'améliore plus la série avance. Je trouve la deuxième partie meilleure, disons que dans les parties plus émotives les acteurs ne me convainquent pas.
Published 15 days ago by logfkav

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, Dec 19 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Pour les fans, Dec 3 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15 2014
Great movie!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, July 8 2014
Raven - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This movie changes the classic format we have come to expect from the Harry Potter movies - no new professor, no new season at Hogwarts. This movie takes us out of the school and on the hunt, with our trio looking for items and clues. This is essentially the lead up to the big battle, which doesn't happen til the second installment, so this can feel a little informational. The franchise is getting a little darker (in a good way) at this point with the enemies being more vicious and unforgiving. An enjoyable children's tale is inserted into this movie and portrayed in a fun way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 1 2014
This review is from: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
Good item

5.0 out of 5 stars harry potter, May 8 2014
excellent value for the price. I love shopping on amazon.ca . Things are very affordable and look great. Quality is good.

3.0 out of 5 stars 3D ???, April 9 2014
I think 3D should pop out of movie not just depth of field the best 3D I have watch Life of PI

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally grabbed the last installment, April 2 2014
I think I got this for under $5 around Christmas time. Perfect because all I needed was the very last one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed to finish the Series, March 22 2014
This is a series that i enjoy so it was worth the buy for me. The packaging was in good shape.

4.0 out of 5 stars DVD Movie, March 21 2014
I am very happy with this purchase. I have finally completed my collection of Harry Potter. The price was very good.

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD]