5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Excitement Deluxe
Published on March 30 2011 by Stella Carrier

1.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Cd, but don't be fooled about the scent.
Published on April 26 2011 by Ethan H. Hayes

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Excitement Deluxe, March 30 2011
Stella Carrier "joyfulwoman2078" - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
"Femme Fatale" Deluxe is a fantastic album by Britney Spears that contains tracks that have a high energy dance beat. I also feel that the bonus tracks are fantastic. I thought that both her "Blackout" and "Circus" albums were good. However, in my humble opinion, Britney has gotten even better with this album. This "Femme Fatale" Deluxe edition contains songs that are of the dance/pop genre (many of these musical tracks can be played at a party, and I'm certain are going to be played at many clubs). My personal favorite musical tracks on this album are "Hold it Against Me", "Gasoline", "I Wanna Go", and "Trip to Your Heart". "Hold it Against Me" is a song about aggressively going after someone that interests you, and bluntly telling them how you feel. "I Wanna Go" is a very daring and racy dance song about wanting to follow through on some "desires" running through the mind. "Gasoline" is my overall favorite of this collection and is a fun song about a person that ignites a strong sensual attraction that they create a feeling of passionate excitement (hence the lyrics you set me on fire). In a positive way, "Gasoline" is the 2011 version of Madonna's musical gem that is titled "Burning Up". "Trip to Your Heart" is an uplifting song that shows the more romantic and sensual side of Britney. "Trip to Your Heart" appears to be about pursuing someone that you care about. The best way to tell if you are going to enjoy this selection is if you have listened to, and enjoyed any of the following songs: "Radar", "Circus", "Rock Me In", "Break the Ice", and/or "And Then We Kiss". I would also recommend this collection for those who enjoy dance and/or pop music.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of her best, Sept. 23 2011
It's great, nuff said.

First 5 or 6 songs are worth every penny. The rest of the album is quality music but just not as catchy.

5.0 out of 5 stars best album since blackout!!, June 25 2011
This review is from: Femme Fatale (Audio CD)
This album is MUCH better than circus... britney always knows where pop music is going. buy the deluxe as 3 out of the 4 songs on it are amazing as well! Excited for the Tour!!

1.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Cd, but don't be fooled about the scent., April 26 2011
Ethan H. Hayes "E. Hayes" (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
If your thinking about ordering this CD with the fragrance, save your money! The CD is amazing, so just order the regular deluxe and not with the scent, because here I was thinking it would be one of those little samples in the tube or even better a mini bottle of the perfume, but when I opened my CD, all there was was this little sheet that you peel and rub paper on you.

SAVE YOUR MONEY, BUY THE ALBUM ON IT'S OWN!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Britney Album, March 13 2014
Far more electronic than her previous stuff. Very good overall. Some songs start to sound repetitive though. Selfish is my favorite, although it didn't gain much media attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this CD!, Nov. 23 2013
Great price for a great CD. I love Britney and I am glad I got the deluxe version on Amazon. Definitely worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Britney has out done herself, May 13 2013
I can't stop dancing to this amazing album! If you like Britney, you will love this! It is classic Brit dance music, and even my husband loves it! Can't wait for her next album! CD came quickly and in perfect condition. Very Awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars everyone seems to like it, March 31 2013
Anthony Marinelli "marilread" (toronto on canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Femme Fatale (Audio CD)
Perhaps just her fans have reported on this cd but on this website there have been more than their fair share of unhappy consumers writing also? When I first heard it I agree I really liked it and I dont know if its the current issues explodin gin our world that puts a smile across everyone's face and mine and how many years has this songstress been around and those who knew her from when she first broke out recall these stories about her mom..and she's decided to sing about it in a self deprecating kind of way..I'm sure her family doesnt mind? THose were many years ago those old tabloid papers..thats neither here nor there but its funny and some who recall will get a laugh out of it and its all a SEND UP but there's a serious note to it all? Some may not like this kind of send up and I often hear that but its about her life.and it begins til the world ends and that sets the whole cd in motion like the world we're in heading in a direction we dont know..and the somgs that highlight this disc about loving fit in about apocylypse now..like the film? The last single CRIMINAL is an excellent end note. Here we have the 40's idea of a femme fatale and I dont know if she's seen those film noir films, but the mood is there throughout, and it ends about not caring about what mom sais being their loyal to and supporting a criminal bonding with the one you love and remaining faithful..its a laugh and its morals from the 1940's yet I doubt anyone actually behaves like that but when trouble hits flees the house...but its all in fun but theres a serious side an dits well designed and set up and many enjoyed it and I've read some positive reviews. For those who know her from long ago they will enjoy it all the more..and its the voice, the sultriness, the flirtiness..and the temp of the music..but we shouldnt really think so much about it but the more you understand perhaps the more emotions..

5.0 out of 5 stars tie for brit's best album to date!, March 30 2011
If you loved Britney's Blackout album then you'll love this. In my opinion this album and Blackout are a tie for Brit's best album yet. Almost every song can be danced to, and that's what I love most about Britney's best songs, they make you want to get up and dance! The bonus tracks on the deluxe edition are also definitely worth having.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 21 2014
AMAZING CD!! But the Jewelcase was damaged when I received it :(

Femme Fatale
Femme Fatale by Britney Spears (Audio CD - 2011)