5.0 out of 5 stars Premium 6 FT HDMI 1.4 Cable with Ethernet 24K Gold Plated
I basically bought this cable because I had bought a new Sony Bravia TV and want to use Bravia Sync between my tv and my PS3. Bravia Sync is the Sony version of hdmi-cec. So this 5 dollar cable is great, it works how it's supposed to, and i'm very happy with it.
Published on Feb. 23 2012 by Maxie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as in the picture
Received the cable very quickly, it works and does the job but what is received in the mail does not match with the picture. The packet or the cable doesn't say that it is 24K gold plated. The connector shown in the picture looks like high quality but the actual product have a normal one, which is available in dollar store.
Published 18 months ago by Anu John

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium 6 FT HDMI 1.4 Cable with Ethernet 24K Gold Plated, Feb. 23 2012
This review is from: Premium 6 FT HDMI 1.4 Cable with Ethernet 24K Gold Plated (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a Monster Cable, Feb. 13 2012
Work perfectly like a 200$ Monster Cable no problem, fast shipping work on my Sony 3D blu-ray 1.4 and my Samsung 3D TV

5.0 out of 5 stars 6' Premium HDMI 1.4 cable with Ethernet 24k gold plated, Sept. 5 2012
I was a little bit skeptical at first when I saw you could buy HDMI cables for <$5 as opposed to our friendly box stores here in Canada that charge anywhere from $30-100++ per HDMI cable, I mean are you serious!? It is just a cable! The quality of your equipment and audio/video signal is what makes most of the difference. These 6' Premium HDMI cables have tight fitting connections and the cord itself looks nice and seems very durable--really all you can ask for... So pocket your money folks and buy $5 HDMI cables, you won't be disappointed, and you will wonder why anyone would ever pay for one of those expensive box store cables. If you like to spend lots of money on something just because it makes you feel like you are getting a better product, do that on a nice AVR or TV, not on a cable that will make no difference in the end. Thanks. I plan on buying more of the cables in 10-ft as 6-ft ended up being slightly short for my application.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price, Jan. 2 2012
A great buy! Don't be fooled into buying a $20-30 cable when this one does the job nicely and doesn't cost you a fortune

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent HDMI Cables with 3D, Aug. 27 2012
I had bought three of these & all them work as good as my $70 Monster cable that I had bought with my HDTV.
I was skeptical about the 3D but Just tried one of these with brand new Optoma HD33 projector & I was amazed at the 3D picture.Can't match the quality for this price, it's a steal

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD DEAL, Aug. 23 2012
The cable was delivered very quickly and works perfectly fine. I can't even tell a difference between using this cable and my monster hdmi cable. Noo complaints

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pick, Nov. 15 2011
For 2 $, same results than a 100$ cable. Don't chose a pricy cable, You won't Have better définition. The cheapest cable Will do the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works with my computer ..., Sept. 3 2013
I use it to connect my computer and my tablet to my flat screen tv and it works fine.
I'm satisfied ...

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as in the picture, April 24 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought two, Jan. 4 2013
I bought two of these. They shipped to me very fast. Really great value. Although the actual cables do not look like the one in the photo they seem like great cables. I haven't used mine to much yet but so far they seem pretty good.