biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on September 5, 2012
I was a little bit skeptical at first when I saw you could buy HDMI cables for <$5 as opposed to our friendly box stores here in Canada that charge anywhere from $30-100++ per HDMI cable, I mean are you serious!? It is just a cable! The quality of your equipment and audio/video signal is what makes most of the difference. These 6' Premium HDMI cables have tight fitting connections and the cord itself looks nice and seems very durable--really all you can ask for... So pocket your money folks and buy $5 HDMI cables, you won't be disappointed, and you will wonder why anyone would ever pay for one of those expensive box store cables. If you like to spend lots of money on something just because it makes you feel like you are getting a better product, do that on a nice AVR or TV, not on a cable that will make no difference in the end. Thanks. I plan on buying more of the cables in 10-ft as 6-ft ended up being slightly short for my application.
on February 13, 2012
Work perfectly like a 200$ Monster Cable no problem, fast shipping work on my Sony 3D blu-ray 1.4 and my Samsung 3D TV
on January 2, 2012
A great buy! Don't be fooled into buying a $20-30 cable when this one does the job nicely and doesn't cost you a fortune
on August 27, 2012
I had bought three of these & all them work as good as my $70 Monster cable that I had bought with my HDTV.
I was skeptical about the 3D but Just tried one of these with brand new Optoma HD33 projector & I was amazed at the 3D picture.Can't match the quality for this price, it's a steal
on February 23, 2012
I basically bought this cable because I had bought a new Sony Bravia TV and want to use Bravia Sync between my tv and my PS3. Bravia Sync is the Sony version of hdmi-cec. So this 5 dollar cable is great, it works how it's supposed to, and i'm very happy with it.
on March 20, 2015
This cable does not meet HDMI 1.4 Standard because DOES NOT support HDMI-CEC technology. I tried to connect Samsung smart TV with Raspberry 2 player, but Samsung Anynet+ did not recognize Raspberry 2 as an CEC supported device.
After that I bought for 5 dollars the cheapest Philips HDMI cable in nearest Walmart, and CEC started work perfectly.
Do not waste your money, this cable is the same as in any dollar store.
on August 23, 2012
The cable was delivered very quickly and works perfectly fine. I can't even tell a difference between using this cable and my monster hdmi cable. Noo complaints
on April 24, 2013
Received the cable very quickly, it works and does the job but what is received in the mail does not match with the picture. The packet or the cable doesn't say that it is 24K gold plated. The connector shown in the picture looks like high quality but the actual product have a normal one, which is available in dollar store.
on November 15, 2011
For 2 $, same results than a 100$ cable. Don't chose a pricy cable, You won't Have better définition. The cheapest cable Will do the job.
on July 17, 2013
I needed a 6 ft hdmi cable for my new blu-ray player, and also for connecting my laptop to my HD TV. It was tough finding one in the retail stores that wasn't asking extortionate prices--like %50. Does one need to spend a lot of money for a cable to just transfer digital data? I don't think so. With analog cables, yes, price would make a difference in the quality of the signals transferred. But a hdmi cable either transfers digital daa or it doesn't, regardless of price.

This item was cheap by comparison with what is available in stores I visited. And it does the job superbly. The blu-ray to HD TV connection resulted in excellent video display. Likewise, when the cable was used to connect my laptop to my HD TV.

The product exceeded my expectations. I wish I had bought two. So maybe I will order another one.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse