biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange

on August 19, 2011
Good news for fans of Universal's Bionic Woman, who purchased the recent Season Two DVD set. Universal has apparently been able to locate improved audio elements for the episode The Deadly Ringer, Part 1 (which had significant audio problems in the existing DVD set) and is creating a "fixed" Disc 4 with better sound quality.

"The initial release of Bionic Woman Season 2 was issued with the best audio elements that the studio had available at the time, which included noticeably imperfect audio from the episode, Deadly Ringer. Constructive feedback and suggestions since provided from fans has led to the uncovering of additional source material to improve the audio on this specific episode.

Consumers not satisfied with their purchase can contact Universal Studios Home Entertainment Consumer Relations by email at USHE.ConsumerRelations@bydeluxe.com or by phone at 888-882-5779 for information on returning Disc 4 which featured the episode, Deadly Ringer, in exchange for a replacement disc with corrected audio."

Glad to see they've worked to address this issue after all. Note that Universal hasn't been able to locate better elements to address a similar audio issue on the episode The Return of Bigfoot: Part 2 (in the same DVD set), but at least this is a step in the right direction. We certainly give them credit for trying to make it right. If any of you have the DVD set and want the fixed disc (and who among you wouldn't?)... there you go.
on June 19, 2011
I wish I had read the reviews before I bought Season Two of The Bionic Woman on DVD.

Disc 4, episode 3 (Deadly Ringer), chapter 2 has sound issues for about 9 minutes. The music is so loud that you can barely make out the voices of the characters. If you turn the volume up really loud and read lips you can make out some of the words but not all and not enough to understand what is going on.

I bought my copy at Wal-Mart in Canada. I'm hoping they will give me a refund and take it off their shelves until the studio fixes the problem or at least puts a disclaimer on the package that states the sound quality distortions.

If this is the best the studio has to offer then they should be selling it for at least half the price.

I feel ripped off and very disappointed.
on May 24, 2011
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!
THERE ARE SEVERAL PROBLEMS WITH THE AUDIO ON SEVERAL EPISODES AND IS NOT WORTH THE WASTING OF MONEY!!
I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH UNIVERSAL!! AND AMAZON FOR LETTING IN BAD PRODUCTS.

BUY REGION 2 PAL VERSION AND ENJOY ON YOUR P.C OR MAC
on January 4, 2013
Was given this dvd set as a Christmas gift which was purchased on boxing day. Overall this set is ok as long as you have realistic expectations. This series was not produced yesterday. Yes the sound/ audio track is defective on the disk which contains the episode "Dead Ringers". However, the good news is that Universal will gladly replace the defective disc free of charge if you contact them by email. For myself I recieved a response in under 24 hours and am being sent a replacement disk. For fans of retro tv shows I recommend this set as an addition to your collection.

What concerns me with this set is the original lack of quality control of this product. Season two should have been recalled in the first place and replaced with new fixed updated versions. I really dont understand why retailers as well as Universal allow this situation to persist in 2013 when it is a known audio defect and universal replaces the defective disk (not advertised though so you must contact them.). So again, purchase this set with the caveat that you will have to contact universal to get the replacement disk. Enjoy this dvd for what it is "a tv program from your childhood if you grew up in the 70's".
on January 7, 2013
Watched the bionic woman in the 70's, and I was glad to see the three season series on DVD. I have them all. And now when I am in the mood, I just pop the dvd's in the player and watch anytime I want.
on November 6, 2015
even though i did not get this show from amazon the Bionic Woman i still thought i would offer a few words to others about it this season has even more hart and sole in it there is all the action you would expect and the caring very very strong friendship and respect Oscar and Jaime have for each other is still there and even better then ever theres not much for bonus features but you get a lot for the show
on March 27, 2013
will this will say how much I really like the bionic woman and six million dollar man I use to witch this show a lot when I was young every seen my girlfriend told me that could get them I really wanted to have them there alwasy been my favorite tv show I think in time there might be a callores item because I have alwasy liked the bionic woman
on September 1, 2013
Season 2 was the best of the Bionic Woman series. Yes there was a problem with the sound Quality of one of the disks but after contacting Universal, they sent me a replacement. I really enjoyed watching the fen bots, deadly ringer etc.
on June 4, 2014
A Great T.V. Show The Bionic Women

It Rocks!

Thank-You
Cheers, Troy :)

I Loved It, So Much Fun for The Whole Family. :)
on May 13, 2013
During my favorite episode The Deadly Ringer, the sound is bad. I must call Universal to get a replacement. I hate that.