5.0 out of 5 stars Work great for now but will see
I bought 2 and both works without competibility problem however i will wait for 2-3 weeks testing if it does not get cut off by apple software inside the ios. If it has no problem then its pretty good and could smack apple's revenues that force people to buy new cable when update new ios pretty well so i support this alternative product!
Published 11 days ago by Phavilpat

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Happy
I am not happy with this product at all. The connection is very difficult and even after it is connected it sometimes just loses connection. Again it appears this is a product that is true to the phrase you get what you pay for

Ill never order anything again from this company
Published on Sept. 28 2011 by Canadian Kid

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Happy, Sept. 28 2011
This review is from: USB Sync Data Cable for Apple iPod Touch iPhone 3G 3GS 4G *High Speed 2.0 USB Data Transfer (Wireless Phone Accessory)

Ill never order anything again from this company

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad, Feb. 9 2013
I leave my phone plugged in the whole night and it does not charge my iPhone. This cables are bad. Only 2 works out of the 5 and the 2 that works don't even work that well. It takes approx 2+ hours so get to 100%

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for a week, Jan. 22 2013
I used them for a week, it stopped working after 6-7 days. It disconnects, connects back but cannot charge...
I bought 2 to test them, because I wanted to buy 50-60 for the business I work in. (We have a bunch of ipads and iphones)
Total waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, Oct. 17 2012
Was a piece of garbage.First time plugging it in it crumbled in my hands.... I do not recommend this Chinese knock off products to anyone.. Disgusting.

1.0 out of 5 stars It charges., May 31 2012
As per the title, that's all this cable does. Both my computers (PC and Mac) do not recognize or detect my iPod nano at all, on iTunes or as a drive. But hey, it appears I'm one of the lucky ones (so far), since this cable will at least charge my device, in contrary to what other customers have experienced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great for now but will see, July 18 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 5 2014
I guess you get what you pay for. This cable doesnt even fit into my iPhone 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything is Awesome, June 3 2014
Great product and the quality seems really good. I have been through more of this style cable in my life than I can count and I have had many different brands break on me including Apple official. This has lasted and worked so far but I will update if it craps out.

Would buy again!

4.0 out of 5 stars that was the pefect match for what we need quality of the wire is perfect and you can see the diiference, May 26 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars broke on first day., April 25 2014
Michael P. Flaherty "Mike" (San Francisco,USA) - See all my reviews
It did not seem to fit properly and my son broke it on the very first day he used it.