Published 3 months ago by Gillian Bartlett

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad
I leave my phone plugged in the whole night and it does not charge my iPhone. This cables are bad. Only 2 works out of the 5 and the 2 that works don't even work that well. It takes approx 2+ hours so get to 100%
Published 22 months ago by Doggy4682

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad, Feb. 9 2013
This review is from: USB Sync Data Cable for Apple iPod Touch iPhone 3G 3GS 4G *High Speed 2.0 USB Data Transfer (Wireless Phone Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Happy, Sept. 28 2011
I am not happy with this product at all. The connection is very difficult and even after it is connected it sometimes just loses connection. Again it appears this is a product that is true to the phrase you get what you pay for

Ill never order anything again from this company

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for a week, Jan. 22 2013
I used them for a week, it stopped working after 6-7 days. It disconnects, connects back but cannot charge...
I bought 2 to test them, because I wanted to buy 50-60 for the business I work in. (We have a bunch of ipads and iphones)
Total waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, Oct. 17 2012
Was a piece of garbage.First time plugging it in it crumbled in my hands.... I do not recommend this Chinese knock off products to anyone.. Disgusting.

1.0 out of 5 stars It charges., May 31 2012
As per the title, that's all this cable does. Both my computers (PC and Mac) do not recognize or detect my iPod nano at all, on iTunes or as a drive. But hey, it appears I'm one of the lucky ones (so far), since this cable will at least charge my device, in contrary to what other customers have experienced.

4.0 out of 5 stars I was just a little disappointed -- and I recognize it's my problem -- not ..., Sept. 28 2014
The cable arrived incredibly quickly after I ordered it. And it does, as it promises, work to sync data. I was just a little disappointed -- and I recognize it's my problem -- not the product's -- but I had expected the cable to work the way my original Apple cable did. That is to say, I thought it would work with the adapter so I could plug it into an outlet for charging -- but it doesn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great for now but will see, July 18 2014
I bought 2 and both works without competibility problem however i will wait for 2-3 weeks testing if it does not get cut off by apple software inside the ios. If it has no problem then its pretty good and could smack apple's revenues that force people to buy new cable when update new ios pretty well so i support this alternative product!

1.0 out of 5 stars it is a bootleg, although I'm sure that much ..., Aug. 6 2014
it is a bootleg, although I'm sure that much is obvious. However it doesn't work half the time, my phone will constantly disconnect from the wire and refuses to sync with it on. My fifth gen iPod is much the same, often disconnecting if there's even the slightest movement. It's not worth your money or your time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good thing it was cheap, Sept. 7 2014
DO NOT BUY IT!!! The plug does not fit into the ipod. Slightly too big. You can damage you ipod trying to force in this plug. Good thing it was cheap. Just writing this off as what you pay (cheap) is what you get. I guess I have to pay full price at the Apple Store.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 5 2014