Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage fallcleaning Furniture 2015 Emmy Award Winners and Nominees Music Deals Store NFL Tools

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(1 star).show all reviews
on January 25, 2012
Bought this for my vacation. I was very paranoid trusting an electronic device in water but said "what the hell" since the product was rated waterproof 33ft deep. When you first install your battery and memory card, there's a spacing nearby you can see the camera's main circuit board. I was really unsure and told myself the seal better hold. Well guess didn't.

I tried shooting video in less than 6ft water. This was so I could press the button before entering the water avoiding moving seals and maintain the camera at it's perfect watertight efficiency. Well water got in through the battery seal...and the hdmi connector seal.

Now you might say it was damaged on the plane or during transport. I had this camera carry on near me at all time. I would never suggest this to anyone. Amazon should remove this item from their sales as it does not do what it says it does.

The only reason I even gave a star is that I managed to take a few pictures when I first got to the hotel and it takes great photos outside water. It has limited zoom though.

The Coleman that is much less expensive seems visually more watertight.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again