march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Color: Blue|Change

on May 23, 2016
This is an on ear headphone with very little padding, so it hurts to wear after a short time. The bass end is exaggerated and top end is gone.
on May 5, 2016
Great acoustic quality
on March 2, 2016
Bought these headphones for my son to use with his older Samsung phone. The connector is small, about 2/3 the size of a normal connector and it doesn't work in either my son's phone or my Wife's Galaxy S3. It does work with the laptops in the house, and the quality is fine for the price. I have never seen a set of headphones with a connector like this and obviously would not have ordered it if I had known it would not work with all audio devices.
on January 16, 2016
Very nice
on September 25, 2015
Really Painful for ears.
on May 31, 2015
Work very well
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 1, 2015
Decent until the band snapped.
on November 13, 2014
These headphones were so awesome that... I got jumped and had them stolen right off my head within 10 minutes of picking them up at the post office. I did however, have enough time to notice that some of the chillstep songs I've listened to through my crappy speakers at home all of a sudden seemed magical and new, I guess due to the headphones picking up bass/sounds that my home speakers could not. Great product, doubled awesomely as ear-muffs. Wish I still had them.
on September 6, 2014
My daughter absolutely loves these headphone. They have a beautiful full sound, especially for such a low price.
on September 2, 2014
I bought these headphones and quickly realized how cheap they are. They do not feel sturdy and the cable on it feels like to will break. The headphones themselves sound way too bassy and the highs are not the great.