biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 16, 2016
Very nice
on September 25, 2015
Really Painful for ears.
on May 31, 2015
Work very well
on February 1, 2015
Decent until the band snapped.
on November 13, 2014
These headphones were so awesome that... I got jumped and had them stolen right off my head within 10 minutes of picking them up at the post office. I did however, have enough time to notice that some of the chillstep songs I've listened to through my crappy speakers at home all of a sudden seemed magical and new, I guess due to the headphones picking up bass/sounds that my home speakers could not. Great product, doubled awesomely as ear-muffs. Wish I still had them.
on September 6, 2014
My daughter absolutely loves these headphone. They have a beautiful full sound, especially for such a low price.
on September 2, 2014
I bought these headphones and quickly realized how cheap they are. They do not feel sturdy and the cable on it feels like to will break. The headphones themselves sound way too bassy and the highs are not the great.
on August 18, 2014
Don't fit comfortably on head, and the ear pieces insist on swiveling and need to be adjusted every time it's used.
on June 28, 2014
It has way too much bass and it feels like the sounds is muffled. Terrible headphones, I have returned them.
on June 20, 2014
good product for the price