countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more Home All-New Kindle scflyout Music Deals Store sports Tools

on June 29, 2016
Has these for several months and they are great. The only thing I would do to improve the quality is had a bass control knob and maybe put thicker rubber pads under the feet. The bass is quite strong.
on December 27, 2013
It's great with this price. I used it to watch movies and listen to musics. Good speaker!
I will recommend Edifier to my friends.
on September 18, 2014
Can't ask for any more at this price point. Definitely great budget speakers for a college student or anyone on a budget
on April 22, 2014
Sound is very good ( for the price ). I think the separate volume control and headphone jack is a great addition.
on October 20, 2015
These speakers are cheap and that is the best thing you can say about them. The two satellite units are crappy and even at low volume, they make the sound tinny and vibrate a lot. Even with sound levels reduced to barely audible, the sound is sub par. The headphone jack on the cheap volume control was atrocious and would not work when any 3.5mm standard headphone jack was inserted, unless it was sticky-taped in place half in and half out...I have two other sets of Edifier speakers and they are great.. Don't really know what went wrong with this set, but it was awful.
Very disappointed as the other reviews I've read all said it was a great system.
on April 11, 2015
I have already send my evaluation a week after I received the item. It is very powerful for the size of the speakers. The sound is very good.
on December 30, 2015
Good sound quality, I don't have much experience in audio product, but I can tell it is not bad. maybe low end is a little bit unclear. But due to its price can't beat it.
One thing need to take in consideration, the little control unit is fixed to the subwoofer.
And when you plug the headphone in the control unit, I am not able to adjust volume from the control unit.
on September 17, 2015
Build quality is good, sound is good for the price.
Headphone jack in the volume control broke on mine but they sent me a new one.
Beware
on April 8, 2015
Great sound for my computer.
on July 21, 2016
Bass is good, sound is a little weaker than expected and can get fuzzy

See 1 answered question