biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice ca_ty_gno Tools

on October 23, 2011
I bought this white otterbox for my boyfriend because he just bought an iPhone not too long ago, and with going out on Saturday nights to watch the ufc fights at bars, it was probably best that he got an otterbox. It works great, he's dropped the phone a couple of times since having it and no damage has been done. It fits great and you can tell that it's really durable and solid. This was my first online purchase so I was scared to receive something completely wrong or broken or whatever else you can imagine, but the process was very easy and I got great results!
on January 7, 2012
Really good quality. Product fits perfectly on my iphone 4. The phone is enclosed all the way around and includes a clear hard plastic that protects the screen. I don't have to worry about dropping the phone and damaging it. Color is nice but as with all silicone products it gets dirty easily just from handling the phone. If I was to choose again I will go with the black and white combo or plain black.
on November 4, 2011
This is by far the best iPhone 4/4S case out! this is %100 genuine and NOT fake. I liked it so much i bought 3 more! I bought my dad one for 79.99 a few months back and totally regret buying it for that price. as far as shipping goes, the shipping on this case was just as promised. got here in 5 days. (From Montreal to Toronto. Canada. via: Canadian shoppe. For 24.99 I have no complains
on August 3, 2012
I have butter fingers which is why I decided to protect my iphone.

Pros
-no denying how strong the protection of the otterbox is, my phone is in mint condition after mutiple hard falls.
-price was less than half versus ordering from a retailer

Cons
-the rubber makes it stick inside jean pockets, sometimes its difficult to pull the phone out of my pocket, infact 90% of the times I've dropped my phone is because the plastic sticks inside my pocket and when I try to pull it out it only comes out half way then falls.
-case gets full of dirt easily and has to be cleaned out sometimes (I bought a white one)
-only comes with one screen protector which is now destroyed but it appears to be integral to the case, hopefully I can pull it out without messing up the case
-the case has a big flap at the bottom for access to the charger, this is a big mistake there should have just been a hole. The flap is all streched out and loose, everytime I press the circle button it opens the flap, i'd cut it off but its holding the whole bottom of the case together against the phone so ya I'm probably gonna have to cut off that flap and glue it or something...
on August 11, 2011
I am very pleased with this product. The only feature I would like to see is an opening in the silicone wrap for the headphones to plug in without having to lift a larger flap. Overall good product, as advertised.
on April 23, 2012
Schipping was in time and no problem with the product. White case is not easy to keep clean but my wife is now using it so all is well :)
on June 11, 2013
I purchased this about a year ago, and found it to be unlike your other OtterBox cases. It is flimsy and gets flimsier (that's my new word "flimsier") the longer it's used - and tends to fall off all the time. I had to purchase another OtterBox to replace this one.
on January 20, 2013
I love this case .I feel confident that it protects my phone 100%. I thought it actually might be bulkier than it is but it is fine. I am a woman but I like the total protection this cover provides.
on March 26, 2012
Got the item and it is great, it works great and is new in box. I also received it in about three days
on November 3, 2015