5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer
Schipping was in time and no problem with the product. White case is not easy to keep clean but my wife is now using it so all is well :)
Published on April 23 2012 by AD

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy case
I purchased this about a year ago, and found it to be unlike your other OtterBox cases. It is flimsy and gets flimsier (that's my new word "flimsier") the longer it's used - and tends to fall off all the time. I had to purchase another OtterBox to replace this one.
Published 15 months ago by Swimmergirl

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer, April 23 2012
This review is from: OtterBox Universal Defender Case for iPhone 4 (White Silicone & White Plastic) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars white otterbox defender, Jan. 7 2012
Really good quality. Product fits perfectly on my iphone 4. The phone is enclosed all the way around and includes a clear hard plastic that protects the screen. I don't have to worry about dropping the phone and damaging it. Color is nice but as with all silicone products it gets dirty easily just from handling the phone. If I was to choose again I will go with the black and white combo or plain black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read me!, Nov. 4 2011
This is by far the best iPhone 4/4S case out! this is %100 genuine and NOT fake. I liked it so much i bought 3 more! I bought my dad one for 79.99 a few months back and totally regret buying it for that price. as far as shipping goes, the shipping on this case was just as promised. got here in 5 days. (From Montreal to Toronto. Canada. via: Canadian shoppe. For 24.99 I have no complains

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described! Perfect, Oct. 23 2011
I bought this white otterbox for my boyfriend because he just bought an iPhone not too long ago, and with going out on Saturday nights to watch the ufc fights at bars, it was probably best that he got an otterbox. It works great, he's dropped the phone a couple of times since having it and no damage has been done. It fits great and you can tell that it's really durable and solid. This was my first online purchase so I was scared to receive something completely wrong or broken or whatever else you can imagine, but the process was very easy and I got great results!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Aug. 11 2011
I am very pleased with this product. The only feature I would like to see is an opening in the silicone wrap for the headphones to plug in without having to lift a larger flap. Overall good product, as advertised.

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy case, June 11 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars iphone case, Jan. 20 2013
I love this case .I feel confident that it protects my phone 100%. I thought it actually might be bulkier than it is but it is fine. I am a woman but I like the total protection this cover provides.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good protection but its protection makes it easier to drop, Aug. 3 2012
I have butter fingers which is why I decided to protect my iphone.

Pros
-no denying how strong the protection of the otterbox is, my phone is in mint condition after mutiple hard falls.
-price was less than half versus ordering from a retailer

Cons
-the rubber makes it stick inside jean pockets, sometimes its difficult to pull the phone out of my pocket, infact 90% of the times I've dropped my phone is because the plastic sticks inside my pocket and when I try to pull it out it only comes out half way then falls.
-case gets full of dirt easily and has to be cleaned out sometimes (I bought a white one)
-only comes with one screen protector which is now destroyed but it appears to be integral to the case, hopefully I can pull it out without messing up the case
-the case has a big flap at the bottom for access to the charger, this is a big mistake there should have just been a hole. The flap is all streched out and loose, everytime I press the circle button it opens the flap, i'd cut it off but its holding the whole bottom of the case together against the phone so ya I'm probably gonna have to cut off that flap and glue it or something...

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 26 2012
Got the item and it is great, it works great and is new in box. I also received it in about three days