‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for school, Nov. 12 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Texas Instruments Nspire CX CAS Graphing Calculator (Office Product)
Having owned a TI-83 since 1996, I knew I needed to get another Texas Instruments calculator to replace it. All of the reviews of the Nspire CX CAS were good, but they all dealt with using the calculator for school. Being a professional in a technical field, and using the calculator for various operations on a nearly daily basis, I can safely say that this is the most advanced and capable calculator I've ever owned. I use the spreadsheet and statistics functions mostly, and the calculator allows me to trend my results graphically. The spreadsheet entries can be imported into Excel and I can do screen captures of my calculations for inclusion into reports. If you're an engineer, a chemist, a physicist, or a statistician, I highly recommend this instrument, but you'll need to invest some time into overcoming the learning curve associated with using it.
Amazon.ca shipping was fast and emails kept me well informed of my order progress.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well-designed, modern, reliable, expensive, Aug. 12 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
TI has done a good job of developing a modern graphing calculator with built-in CAS. Although I certainly haven't tried all the features yet, I've run into a few annoyances, but nothing I would consider to be a firmware bug.

4.0 out of 5 stars University calculator, Nov. 24 2012
Good product.
A little complicated to work with than ti-83/84+, but do a lot more.
Getting an included, rechargable battery is more practical than standart AA-AAA battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very usefull, June 7 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This is a must have if you are really into complex harcore math. Is really fun to play around with it, and is really pretty much the only way to get the hang of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product! This is a must buy for anyone ..., Sept. 27 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Amazing product! This is a must buy for anyone who is looking for a graphing calculator. Just be sure to check whether the CAS functionality is permitted for the purpose you want to buy it... If not, check out the non-CAS calculator of the same name. Also, be sure to buy the Screen Protectors, as the screen is a fingerprint magnet (by far the only con about this beauty).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great calculator to power through any problem., Sept. 13 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
My calculator actually arrived a day early,which was awesome! I purchased this calculator since I am an engineering student and I wanted a graphing calculator that would be advanced enough and easy enough to use for statics and dynamics problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, Feb. 15 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Great calculator, quite easy to use if you are used to using graphing calculators. Battery lasts a long time I have been using it constantly for about 2 months and it's at half battery from first charge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent...., June 23 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
It is an excellent graphing calculator for high school and engineering career. I recommend it but it is a little complicate to operate....

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product, Nov. 13 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I really like this product and I recommend it. I enjoy its design and I appreciate its quality and accuracy

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal for good price and fast too, Sept. 26 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
great deal for good price and fast too did not take that long and its as it describe its good

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›