5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Engineering, April 4 2014
This review is from: Texas Instruments N3CAS/CLM/2L1 Nspire CX Graphing Calculator (Office Product)
This product is perfect for me. The rechargeable battery is a huge plus, as is all of the built in functions that are VERY easy to learn and use. I'd recommend this to anyone who is looking at a Ti-84 or Ti-89, the price difference is worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best calculator ever!, March 7 2014
This calculator has made many... mostly trivial math(integrals, derivatives and algebra) a lot faster, therefor allowing me to finish my homework, and other work a lot faster.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product, Nov. 13 2013
I really like this product and I recommend it. I enjoy its design and I appreciate its quality and accuracy

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal for good price and fast too, Sept. 26 2013
great deal for good price and fast too did not take that long and its as it describe its good

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, Sept. 13 2013
Just perfect! Nothing to complain this calculator (nspire cx cas) do everything you want! A little expensive but it worth, trust me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Throw away your old Ti-84, Sept. 2 2013
As a high school student that had just bought a TI-84 I found the inference really hard to use and graphing functions seemed very dated. I'm very glad I decided to buy this as it is a superior calculator in every way. The trackpad is very helpful to plot points and being in colour makes it easy to distinguish multiple lines on a graph. It takes some time to learn how to use the various functions and shortcuts, but once you've learned the basics you'll wonder how you ever put up with your old TI-84.
The CAS functions that can solve for x (and much more) are very helpful in checking your answers. I would recommend this calculator to anyone that is beginning pre calculus or above levels of math.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Feb. 2 2013
This calculator is very good. It exceeds my expectations by quite a lot.
This is a great product and not even that expensive considering the quality and things that you can do with it.
I would only recomend it when you take university classes it seems to be a little too much for high school.

4.0 out of 5 stars University calculator, Nov. 24 2012
Good product.
A little complicated to work with than ti-83/84+, but do a lot more.
Getting an included, rechargable battery is more practical than standart AA-AAA battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for school, Nov. 12 2012
Having owned a TI-83 since 1996, I knew I needed to get another Texas Instruments calculator to replace it. All of the reviews of the Nspire CX CAS were good, but they all dealt with using the calculator for school. Being a professional in a technical field, and using the calculator for various operations on a nearly daily basis, I can safely say that this is the most advanced and capable calculator I've ever owned. I use the spreadsheet and statistics functions mostly, and the calculator allows me to trend my results graphically. The spreadsheet entries can be imported into Excel and I can do screen captures of my calculations for inclusion into reports. If you're an engineer, a chemist, a physicist, or a statistician, I highly recommend this instrument, but you'll need to invest some time into overcoming the learning curve associated with using it.
Amazon.ca shipping was fast and emails kept me well informed of my order progress.

5.0 out of 5 stars TI Nspire equals engineers dream, Nov. 10 2012
Awesome product, awesome at calculating matrixes for finite element analysis, solving equations, differentials, and integrals along with any simple calculations. Its a calculator that does everything, for anyone.

ARRAY(0xb43f4e94)