5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to play
Great visuals, good pacing and a lot to do outside the main story line. Usually I try and blast through the main story line of games like this never to play them again. With this game I wanted to go back and uncover all the secret stuff. Most importantly I had a ton of fun playing this through from start to finish. A great value for around $20!
Published 9 months ago by elmustache

3.0 out of 5 stars Good follow-up to FF XIII-2
Published on Feb. 29 2012 by Rahsten

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to play, March 14 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice graphics!, Jan. 23 2014
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Video Game)
I haven't even played the first part of this game yet I enjoy it since it has flashbacks in the beginning it's easy to follow also The animation is flawless the graphics are very HD on a flat screen tv I like the story it's good so far it progresses quickly but I'm not much of a fan of one button pushing games I like more intense fighting games instead but the voice acting everything else including my favourite is the music so yes it's worth every penny cannot find one thing except the gameplay that I can find that's wrong with this sequel I just hope that lightning returns is just as good

3.0 out of 5 stars Good follow-up to FF XIII-2, Feb. 29 2012
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Video Game)
I thought this game was a decent follow-up to the first in the series. Square Enix improved upon some of the issues many people had with FF XIII. My favorite aspect of the game is that it is visually stunning and fast-paced. The only problem I have with the game is that I often didn't know where I was supposed to be going or what my current objective should be... but I actually think that was Square Enix's intention and attempt to make the game less linear.

3.0 out of 5 stars Weak for FF, but a fun RPG, June 14 2014
This review is from: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Video Game)
Bought this game after playing through Final Fantasy XIII. I found it to be much better than the previous game. The story is a little convoluted, but at least the game is more open to exploration. Whether you like it or not will hinge on your opinion of the other Final Fantasy games. If this is your first RPG, be aware that this game is middle of the road; not great, but definitely not the worst.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD AS OTHER FF GAME SERIES., March 22 2014
This review is from: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Video Game)
people who play this kind game know how amazing this game is.
best image quality in all the games.
story is touching me!
LOVE THIS GAME

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks, Oct. 3 2013
This review is from: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Video Game)
that is good . It an interesting game. I love the story of this game . It is worth to buy

5.0 out of 5 stars For collectors and non-collectors, July 26 2013
This review is from: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Video Game)
Great continuation of the gaming series. A must have. Came well packed and fast shipping. Has great graphics and gameplay. Thank you :3

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, March 21 2013
This review is from: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Video Game)
if you love the final fantasy series then well this is another game for you its different then the other a bit but what can i say its a final fantasy and its awsome

3.0 out of 5 stars One of the worst of the series, which still makes it pretty good, Jan. 26 2013
M. Fournier (Petit-Rocher, NB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Video Game)
I was hoping for more of a Final Fantasy game, but it's still an enjoyable game. The battle system resembles FFXIII a great deal, with the addition of the monster teammate. The time-travel elements of the story are a little confusing, and the story in general could be a little better, but still a good game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Jan. 7 2013
This review is from: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Video Game)
I bought this for a friend, and he absolutely loved it. He was unsure about the game, but once I gave it to him, he was hooked.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Final Fantasy XIII-2
Final Fantasy XIII-2 by Square Enix (PlayStation 3)
CDN$ 59.99 CDN$ 24.99