march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis snsflyout Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on December 22, 2014
The image is the collector edition but I received the regular edition. Also the box was open and the disc was scratch but work well.
on July 4, 2014
Awesome!
on June 14, 2014
Bought this game after playing through Final Fantasy XIII. I found it to be much better than the previous game. The story is a little convoluted, but at least the game is more open to exploration. Whether you like it or not will hinge on your opinion of the other Final Fantasy games. If this is your first RPG, be aware that this game is middle of the road; not great, but definitely not the worst.
on April 2, 2014
Very solid item, and with the prices I see on Amazon, it's a bang or the buck without sacrificing the quality!! A+

Would recommend!!
on March 31, 2014
Well of course I'm gonna like this because I love final fantasy in general. So the sipping was on time, the game seems new and all! Thanks a lot! :)
on March 22, 2014
people who play this kind game know how amazing this game is.
best image quality in all the games.
story is touching me!
LOVE THIS GAME
on March 14, 2014
Great visuals, good pacing and a lot to do outside the main story line. Usually I try and blast through the main story line of games like this never to play them again. With this game I wanted to go back and uncover all the secret stuff. Most importantly I had a ton of fun playing this through from start to finish. A great value for around $20!
on January 23, 2014
I haven't even played the first part of this game yet I enjoy it since it has flashbacks in the beginning it's easy to follow also The animation is flawless the graphics are very HD on a flat screen tv I like the story it's good so far it progresses quickly but I'm not much of a fan of one button pushing games I like more intense fighting games instead but the voice acting everything else including my favourite is the music so yes it's worth every penny cannot find one thing except the gameplay that I can find that's wrong with this sequel I just hope that lightning returns is just as good
on October 3, 2013
that is good . It an interesting game. I love the story of this game . It is worth to buy
on August 20, 2013
A great sequel to an equally great game. Hours of fun, which can all be returned to you using time reversal.

See 1 answered question