5.0 out of 5 stars Works great
Great product. Very good to help during drills. Let's isolate on a on body position, hand position, body roll, etc., and takes the breathing component out the equation. Of course, at some point you have to work breathing into your swim stroke.
Published on Dec 22 2011 by ghutch

Plastic mouth piece leaked water through the bottom purger (platic too soft), i was constantly sucking in small amounts of water. I used my old finis snorkel with the new head strap and it works fine now. The plastic in old mouthpiece is firmer and it appears to have a different opening to purger than the new one..
Published 6 months ago by David Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Plastick mouth piece leaked water throughthe bottom, Plastic too soft, i was, May 14 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, Dec 22 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Finis to the Rescue!, March 17 2014
This review is from: FINIS Swimmer's Snorkel (Yellow) (Sports)
When it came time to get serious in the pool I turned to Finis for many of their great products. Each of these have been integral to me making progress in the pool overall and at helping increase the intensity at the same time.

This snorkel combined with my Dry Top and Cardio cap have greatly improved my stroke. Being able to focus on stroke mechanics and not be gasping for air is wonderful. You can look a little dorky in the pool with a snorkel but most people will assume you're a scuba diver training (that was my experience)

5.0 out of 5 stars makes swimming enjoyable, Sept. 20 2014
This review is from: FINIS Swimmer's Snorkel (Yellow) (Sports)
This has made fitness swimming enjoyable. I can relax and just focus on getting my hour in with no strain on my neck. I am going to get the freestyle version however so I can face down more. I got the cardio cap also, is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars finis snorkel excellent!, Feb. 6 2014
This is great! I hate water in my eyes, nose and mouth. using goggles, a nose clip, and my brand new snorkel, I can swim for hours!!! this is a MUST for any new swimmer or anyone wanting a great workout at the pool!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Jan. 27 2014
I swim laps and have more stamina due to more relaxed breathing. It takes a little getting used to - bought nose clips to wear with it, but after a few uses find I don't need it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Last for awile, Sept. 29 2013
This review is from: FINIS Swimmer's Snorkel (Yellow) (Sports)
use the FINIS Simmer's Snorkel as a stroke tool, water often came in from the top and after a year of year it became to leak. Overall it's not a poor designed product but small improvement should be made to stop the water from coming in from the top of the snorkel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great snorkel, Sept. 4 2013
This review is from: FINIS Swimmer's Snorkel (Yellow) (Sports)
This is a great snorkel that facilitates breathing during a swim. For years I struggled with long distance swimming since I do not like turning my head to take a breath. With this snorkel, I can concentrate on my work out rather than struggling to turn up my head to breathe while avoiding water going in my ears and nose. Since I can breathe properly and continuously, I get twice as much distance without taking a break and I find it less exhausting to swim with this snorkel. I highly recommend it. I do not recommend the Finis dry top though (see my other review) and I suggest you also get a nose clip.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product by finis, Feb. 3 2013
This review is from: FINIS Swimmer's Snorkel (Yellow) (Sports)
I purchased this snorkel one month ago for practicing kicking without kick board. It also helps developing balanced stroke techniques. Strongly recommend it to swimmers at all levels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Sept. 22 2014
This review is from: FINIS Swimmer's Snorkel (Yellow) (Sports)
Great product, great service.

FINIS Swimmer's Snorkel (Yellow)
CDN$ 44.79 CDN$ 37.38