march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Color: Yellow|Change

on May 14, 2014
Plastic mouth piece leaked water through the bottom purger (platic too soft), i was constantly sucking in small amounts of water. I used my old finis snorkel with the new head strap and it works fine now. The plastic in old mouthpiece is firmer and it appears to have a different opening to purger than the new one..
on March 17, 2014
When it came time to get serious in the pool I turned to Finis for many of their great products. Each of these have been integral to me making progress in the pool overall and at helping increase the intensity at the same time.

This snorkel combined with my Dry Top and Cardio cap have greatly improved my stroke. Being able to focus on stroke mechanics and not be gasping for air is wonderful. You can look a little dorky in the pool with a snorkel but most people will assume you're a scuba diver training (that was my experience)
on September 29, 2013
use the FINIS Simmer's Snorkel as a stroke tool, water often came in from the top and after a year of year it became to leak. Overall it's not a poor designed product but small improvement should be made to stop the water from coming in from the top of the snorkel.
on December 22, 2011
Great product. Very good to help during drills. Let's isolate on a on body position, hand position, body roll, etc., and takes the breathing component out the equation. Of course, at some point you have to work breathing into your swim stroke.
on September 20, 2014
This has made fitness swimming enjoyable. I can relax and just focus on getting my hour in with no strain on my neck. I am going to get the freestyle version however so I can face down more. I got the cardio cap also, is great.
on August 27, 2015
I have used the finis snorkel because of neck issues and find it very good. The keeper on the strap dislodges somewhat easily and you must be mindful of this. I have lost the one keeper on one side and now have to order a whole new unit. The keeper attaches the strap to the googles. The keeper is a ten cent item but I don't think there is a replacement available.
on January 22, 2016
Ok, but the front that wraps around you forehead is very inflexible. For me, there was a lot of pressure in the very middle of the head. in the end I cut out a piece of rubber on the snorkel part so that the head piece could fit more fuller on my forehead. As for the snorkel, it works great....no complaints...Just wish the fit was better.
on February 6, 2014
This is great! I hate water in my eyes, nose and mouth. using goggles, a nose clip, and my brand new snorkel, I can swim for hours!!! this is a MUST for any new swimmer or anyone wanting a great workout at the pool!
on August 3, 2015
I've always wanted to do many laps for exercise before but my swimming and breathing skills are technically rough causing me to be out of breath sooner than i want. This snorkel solved the problem!
on September 27, 2015
Wonderful equipment for swimming. Not having to turn my head to breathe while swimming has eased the soreness in my neck and shoulder and allowed me to swim more lengths and for longer times.