biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 31-40 of 85 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on June 11, 2012
I love my Zumba exhilirate workouts. I have done Zumba at a dance studio, at the gym and with the Xbox 360 game. These workouts are fantastic and I really like the ripped disc with the toning sticks. Since I can't always make it to the clasess with my schedule these discs are perfect.
on March 3, 2012
I thought this would be a great way to get back into shape. I love it although the first time or two doing the full workout I was thinking "Wow! What was I thinking!" I've been at it about 6 weeks and I see vast improvements not only physically but mentally.
on September 25, 2015
Je ne regrette pas du tout mon achat ! Sa vallait la peine.. Je l'ai reçue en 4 jours ouvrables sans payer pour la livraison.

Je n'étais pas très active et ça me fait bouger. C'est différent comme entrainement et c'est très bien.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2013
I really like the book that accompanies this set. It lists different orders to use the dvd's in for what type of workout you are wanting. I am just getting a home gym started and having the little dumb bells in the package was a bonus!
on January 5, 2012
It takes a while to go through all the CDs to see what they entail
The workouts look great & its good to be able to do this at Home
I was ticked off though that the product went on sale $20 less a week or so after I bought it
on August 31, 2013
Great workout, interesting so you don't get bored. decent music. You can switch the verbal cues off once you have learned the choreography which is nice. The exhilerate DVD is a bit tricky at first but you get the hang of it.
on January 22, 2013
The step by step is great I am enjoying doing this at my home and office. It is fun and full of life and laughting and giggles when you cannot keep up.
If your into disapline at home a fun and exciting way to work out!!
on May 26, 2015
Service was great! I need to find out how to make a return of my latest purchase; the battery was fine, but it turned out it was my phone that was the problem, not the battery, so I do not need it.
on May 26, 2013
this product is great, I started out very slow since I am not at all coordinated! and kept at it almost every day and I lost weight and gained muscle and have a lot more energy.
on June 21, 2013
I love to dance. With this workout you dance, you sweat, you want more. Have your water ready! If you want to work and you don't mind sweating, go for it and have fun.

See 1 answered question