countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 31-40 of 90 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on March 3, 2012
I thought this would be a great way to get back into shape. I love it although the first time or two doing the full workout I was thinking "Wow! What was I thinking!" I've been at it about 6 weeks and I see vast improvements not only physically but mentally.
on October 12, 2011
I actually got more than expected as I did not know the 'batons' were included with the great price for the CDs. I paid less that what I would have on the website and got them in 4 days.
on January 5, 2012
It takes a while to go through all the CDs to see what they entail
The workouts look great & its good to be able to do this at Home
I was ticked off though that the product went on sale $20 less a week or so after I bought it
on October 31, 2011
I can't tell you how much fun it is to exercise with the Zumba Fitness Exhilarate: The Ultimate Experience DVD Set. I use this set as a family time for working out. My teenage kids love doing this! Fun and fitness for the entire family!
on December 11, 2011
This is the most fun I have had working out. I have tried a lot of different dvd's and these are by far the best ones!!
on October 2, 2011
I love these DVD's. I look forward to using one of them each day. The music is great and the steps are fun. Fun!Fun!Fun
on October 15, 2011
The product is good and it came at a reasonable time. We will definitely buy again from this seller in the future.
on September 9, 2011
These are the best workout DVD's! So much fun and easy to follow! Everyone should try to workout to these DVD's!
on September 21, 2012
I am in my first week of this DVD and I am already love it! I started with 2 days of the basic steps workout and now I am doing the Activate and I cam not wait to continue on! Gina and Tanya are the best! It is easy to follow! I have already ordered Zumba wear and footwear! I actually look forward to working out now!
on December 27, 2014
Very entertaining and a great work out!

See 1 answered question