Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Countdown to Cyber Monday in Lawn & Garden

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(3 star).Show all reviews
on August 31, 2011
This is definitely one of those fun videos to include in your fitness exercise. The steps are a little bit complicated but, as with other dance video exercise, it will become familiar with practice. Also, as in other video exercise, I find the instructors talking too much - and not just about the dance steps!

But I already recommended the video to a friend who said she will purchase it. So there ...

My big complaint is the packaging (hence, the 3 stars - we need to review the whole package, right?). The disks are kept in a notebook like cardboard case and the small round thingy that is supposed to help keep the DVD in place does not work once you have dislodged the DVD the first time. I have to keep the DVD's in separate cases; otherwise, they start sliding against each other. I thought this was really bad packaging!
on November 14, 2011
Fast shipping however the CDs I got skip some of the dance moves and always pauses between each lesson which can defeat the purpose of a decent workout if your pausing between each dance move. Don't have the patience to really do it and wait for the pauses pass. It just seems to get more consistent pauses the more I use the CD....which has only been a total of three times.

Packaging for the CDs are horrible, they come in flimsy plastic bags so there's no protection.

Quite disappointed with the quality.
on November 13, 2011
I understand this is a really great set of exercise DVD's, but I couldn't do even the simplest of the moves...I felt totally inept! I gave the complete set to my daughter-in-law and she enjoys them thoroughly! As long as you have the ability to dance, you should enjoy this purchase!
on July 23, 2013
I selected ths rating because i'm very disappointed in the seller of this product. Amazon you need to be careful with the people selling unwanted products. the workouts are great and don't have an issue with them but the names on the dvd's are not the same as what's on the dvd's and the seller should have mentioned that when selling it. It's very unprofessional I must admit.
I would definitely recommend this product to everyone wanting to transform their body's and health..Great product. Got it in record love love it
Thanks much
on February 10, 2012
I was very interested in purchasing this set after seeing the infomercials on t.v. everyone look like they are having a great time.

I can't give it a really honest review yet as I haven't done all the cd's yet. But here are some points I've noticed so far by using the very first DVD in the set.

On the positive end:
GREAT packaging, I felt like I was unwrapping a new playstation or something, very sleek and easy to read instructions, very organized and very easy to get started, super stylish.

The hosts are very positive and beautiful.

It's a lot of fun when you get used to it.

On the disappointing end:
after each segment (within the same work out) there is a pause between workouts. At this point you are sweating and in the groove and then the scene literally just STOPS. I recommend even though the people on the video stop, keep moving a little, cause it's really hard to go and stop when your heart rate is so high.

The little poses they do at the end of these segments are a little cheesy too... I'm not watching a broadway show and there is no curtain being swung closed, I'm in the middle of high intensity workout, keep it going and taper off at the end.

The Music, the volume goes up and down all the time, even when the hosts aren't talking...I don't really understand why it does that, but it was recorded that way and cheapens the whole experience.

Other than that, I really am enjoying it so far, I just wish it was a little more fluid in terms of continuing a workout between segments, especially when it's motivated me to the point where I've found the groove.

The best value after shopping around was amazon, it's the exact set that they are advertising on t.v. but it's about $10 cheaper and you get free shipping.

Enjoy, It's a lot of fun!
on August 27, 2014
Item could have been in better condition, I thought I was purchasing it brand new for this price, and I could have gotten it brand new for the same amount of money in a local store, also the packaging was not in very good condition, and the dvds were smudged.
on October 21, 2011
The step by step instruction was really great, and the activate video was awesome, great teaching and pace, I would have liked it to be longer 50 or 60 minutes, the only other dvd I enjoyed was the first part of the ripped dvd. The exhillerate dvd, has a lot of steps not covered in the learning dvd and has mostly hip hop and reggaton steps, no instruction bad camera angles very fast paced. The blonde in the dvd gives no instruction, but just a distraction, as she is in love with herself and just hair flipping all over the place. I was quite disappointed after all the hype. I think Gina and the other girl should have done all the dvds, if they did their own set I would definitely buy them, they make exercising fun. I would rate the activate video 5 stars, I find the bollywood and samba regaee videos better then the exhilerate and mix and party dvd. So this makes the price way too much for what you get
on February 12, 2015
Its a good DVD set, it is more advanced then I thought though, when I received it the disc case was broken and some of the DVD's were scratched up a bit. I like the Wii Zumba work out a lot better though.
on December 4, 2011
The quality of the DVDs is not great. The first two discs skip and stop. It takes a few attempts to get them to run through the different dance introductions. Otherwise, it can be a good workout.
on March 4, 2015
If you are in shape, this is not a terribly rigorous workout but it will do the job if you are just starting out or beginning Zumba. I ended up giving it away.

See 1 answered question