5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba Fitness Exhilerate
I have started Zumba and find that I get a better cardio workout from it than at the gym. Not only do you get excellent cardio but the sculpting and tone is really great too. You are working your whole body. For extra toning use 5-15 lbs dumb bells for extra strengthening at home. It works.

The best thing about it is you get to do it in the privacy of your...
Published on Aug. 14 2011 by Maria VanDasselaar

2.0 out of 5 stars It's OK; however, I expected more
First of all, I've purchased several DVD items from Amazon and if you are reading this and thinking about buying it, don't pay for priority shipping!! Amazon ships all of their products (or at least DVD's) very fast. I didn't pay extra for shipping and still got this in about 2 business days.
I love Zumba!! I've doing it for years but was getting tired of crowded...
Published on April 21 2012 by Lina Rodriguez

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 511 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars looked used right out of the box, Nov. 18 2013
This review is from: Zumba Fitness Exhilarate: The Ultimate Experience DVD Set (Sports)
The dvd's were all loose and scratched in the box. The first instructional dvd is scratched so bad it barely plays in the dvd player. The others play but are also scratched quite a bit. For a new set they didn't look like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba... Zumba... Zumba, Nov. 17 2013
I love it. Very good music and very good instructions. Let's hope it helps get me into shape even at my age.

5.0 out of 5 stars ready to go exercise package, Nov. 6 2013
I really like the book that accompanies this set. It lists different orders to use the dvd's in for what type of workout you are wanting. I am just getting a home gym started and having the little dumb bells in the package was a bonus!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horribly damaged!, Nov. 6 2013
When I got this set, the dvd's were scratched to pieces. It was to the point that the very first time I played them, I couldnt even get through a whole dvd because they skipped do badly. Very disappointed, would not recommend this seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba, Nov. 1 2013
I love this product. It has step but step DVDS to help me get the workout I need. I am enjoying it very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and easy to learn., Sept. 18 2013
Was perfect to use after having my baby, easy to follow and can go at your own pace. Great way to work out at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba Experience, Sept. 16 2013
I would recommend this to all, It take a bit of time to master the steps but have alot of fun learning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout, Aug. 31 2013
Great workout, interesting so you don't get bored. decent music. You can switch the verbal cues off once you have learned the choreography which is nice. The exhilerate DVD is a bit tricky at first but you get the hang of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitness in the safety of your home!, Aug. 29 2013
The main reason I bought this DVD set was to not embarass myself in public. I must say it definitely worked out as expected! If you are uncoordinated, never taken a dance class... this is the product for you! I felt clumsy at the beginning and by the end of my experience I felt ready to actually take a real class in PUBLIC! Build your confidence and get fit at the same time!

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite exercise video, Aug. 27 2013
Zumba Fitness 7 DVD set is a very good purchase. The DVDs are wonderful! You get a good, solid workout from them, with a good heart rate. They are also varied so you don't get bored. The 20 minute Rush DVD is the most intense workout in terms of cardiovascular health so I do that every day with an 1-hr workout. The toning sticks gives your arms a good workout too.

Zumba totally lives up to the hype and the DVDs are better than live instructors for me because the quality of the instructors at the gym varies. I gave up my gym membership so it saved me money long term.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 511 | Next ›