5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba Fitness Exhilerate
I have started Zumba and find that I get a better cardio workout from it than at the gym. Not only do you get excellent cardio but the sculpting and tone is really great too. You are working your whole body. For extra toning use 5-15 lbs dumb bells for extra strengthening at home. It works.

The best thing about it is you get to do it in the privacy of your...
Published on Aug. 14 2011 by Maria VanDasselaar

2.0 out of 5 stars It's OK; however, I expected more
First of all, I've purchased several DVD items from Amazon and if you are reading this and thinking about buying it, don't pay for priority shipping!! Amazon ships all of their products (or at least DVD's) very fast. I didn't pay extra for shipping and still got this in about 2 business days.
I love Zumba!! I've doing it for years but was getting tired of crowded...
Published on April 21 2012 by Lina Rodriguez

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 513 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Good content with very poor manufacturing quality, Feb. 7 2012
This review is from: Zumba Fitness Exhilarate: The Ultimate Experience DVD Set (Sports)
The content is excellent with a lot of thoughts and efforts put together. It could not be better. However the quality of DVD (the DVD manufacturing quality) is extremely poor. 2 out of 7 DVDs had reading problems. Picture skips and freezes on half way and so on.
I had to return my set as it was so irritating. I feel sorry for all instructors who have done really good job, but final result is not there due to manufacturing problems. I was not able to use it with enjoyment. The quality control guys - wake up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Something for everyone, July 13 2011
Love this Zumba DVD set. It's from the original Zumba group so you know it's authentic. Well designed to meet the needs of everyone - from beginners to advanced. A variety of different programs meets the needs of all fitness levels and lifestyles. The instructors are friendly, energetic and motivating. An all-around great workout!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, May 26 2015
S. Landry (Canada) - See all my reviews
I don't know nothing about Zumba. It was for my girlfriend and she finds it terrible as the moves are too easy, boring and repetitive from a song to another.

3.0 out of 5 stars So far not too bad., Feb. 10 2012
P. Federico - See all my reviews
I was very interested in purchasing this set after seeing the infomercials on t.v. everyone look like they are having a great time.

I can't give it a really honest review yet as I haven't done all the cd's yet. But here are some points I've noticed so far by using the very first DVD in the set.

On the positive end:
GREAT packaging, I felt like I was unwrapping a new playstation or something, very sleek and easy to read instructions, very organized and very easy to get started, super stylish.

The hosts are very positive and beautiful.

It's a lot of fun when you get used to it.

On the disappointing end:
after each segment (within the same work out) there is a pause between workouts. At this point you are sweating and in the groove and then the scene literally just STOPS. I recommend even though the people on the video stop, keep moving a little, cause it's really hard to go and stop when your heart rate is so high.

The little poses they do at the end of these segments are a little cheesy too... I'm not watching a broadway show and there is no curtain being swung closed, I'm in the middle of high intensity workout, keep it going and taper off at the end.

The Music, the volume goes up and down all the time, even when the hosts aren't talking...I don't really understand why it does that, but it was recorded that way and cheapens the whole experience.

Other than that, I really am enjoying it so far, I just wish it was a little more fluid in terms of continuing a workout between segments, especially when it's motivated me to the point where I've found the groove.

The best value after shopping around was amazon, it's the exact set that they are advertising on t.v. but it's about $10 cheaper and you get free shipping.

Enjoy, It's a lot of fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great at-home videos!, Jan. 3 2013
J. R. Gill (Edmonton, AB, Canada) - See all my reviews
I haven't had a chance to go through all of the workouts yet since I'm using it as my no-excuse exercise time when it's too cold/snowy to go out to the gym, but the ones I've done so far are great, and the music is excellent. I haven't had a lot of success with at home videos or CDs as I find the music isn't very catchy or fun to listen to, but I'm a salsa dancer, and I find this music is stuff I would normally want to hear/dance to in a club, so I'm really pleased with this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba Fitness Exhilarate: The Ultimate Experience DVD Set, Nov. 11 2011
Good quality, fast shipment. Great price for the amount of DVDs in the package. Could not find it anywhere else for the price I got it for.

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointing!, June 20 2014
Terrible! 4 of the dics didn't work and those that did work were nothing like the zumba I've done in classes. Complete disappointment!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting Zumba exercises., Dec 22 2013
Andre Poirier (Magog,QC,Canada) - See all my reviews
I would like to give it a 5 because the content and the instructions are very good but 3 of the DVD were scatched when received.The flimsy holders in the pouch came unglued and the DVD moved around.They should have been placed in individual cardboard or plastic holder at little cost to the supplier.I listen to all of them and fortunately only one the step by step had a small skip.Looking forward to enjoy them now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba fun!, Dec 11 2011
This is the most fun I have had working out. I have tried a lot of different dvd's and these are by far the best ones!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun! Fun! Fun!, Oct. 2 2011
I love these DVD's. I look forward to using one of them each day. The music is great and the steps are fun. Fun!Fun!Fun

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 513 | Next ›