5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba Fitness Exhilerate
I have started Zumba and find that I get a better cardio workout from it than at the gym. Not only do you get excellent cardio but the sculpting and tone is really great too. You are working your whole body. For extra toning use 5-15 lbs dumb bells for extra strengthening at home. It works.

The best thing about it is you get to do it in the privacy of your...
Published on Aug. 14 2011 by Maria VanDasselaar

2.0 out of 5 stars It's OK; however, I expected more
First of all, I've purchased several DVD items from Amazon and if you are reading this and thinking about buying it, don't pay for priority shipping!! Amazon ships all of their products (or at least DVD's) very fast. I didn't pay extra for shipping and still got this in about 2 business days.
I love Zumba!! I've doing it for years but was getting tired of crowded...
Published 24 months ago by Lina Rodriguez

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 510 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitness in the safety of your home!, Aug. 29 2013
This review is from: Zumba Fitness Exhilarate: The Ultimate Experience DVD Set (Sports)
The main reason I bought this DVD set was to not embarass myself in public. I must say it definitely worked out as expected! If you are uncoordinated, never taken a dance class... this is the product for you! I felt clumsy at the beginning and by the end of my experience I felt ready to actually take a real class in PUBLIC! Build your confidence and get fit at the same time!

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite exercise video, Aug. 27 2013
Zumba Fitness 7 DVD set is a very good purchase. The DVDs are wonderful! You get a good, solid workout from them, with a good heart rate. They are also varied so you don't get bored. The 20 minute Rush DVD is the most intense workout in terms of cardiovascular health so I do that every day with an 1-hr workout. The toning sticks gives your arms a good workout too.

Zumba totally lives up to the hype and the DVDs are better than live instructors for me because the quality of the instructors at the gym varies. I gave up my gym membership so it saved me money long term.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed in the seller, July 23 2013
I selected ths rating because i'm very disappointed in the seller of this product. Amazon you need to be careful with the people selling unwanted products. the workouts are great and don't have an issue with them but the names on the dvd's are not the same as what's on the dvd's and the seller should have mentioned that when selling it. It's very unprofessional I must admit.
I would definitely recommend this product to everyone wanting to transform their body's and health..Great product. Got it in record time...love love love it
Thanks much

5.0 out of 5 stars zumba works, June 21 2013
I love to dance. With this workout you dance, you sweat, you want more. Have your water ready! If you want to work and you don't mind sweating, go for it and have fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, May 26 2013
this product is great, I started out very slow since I am not at all coordinated! and kept at it almost every day and I lost weight and gained muscle and have a lot more energy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love it!!!!, March 26 2013
I love this set. I can not get enough of Zumba and is set helps to keep it interesting and fun by offering so much in one attractive box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Zumba Fitness, March 13 2013
Was a gift for daughter! She loves it, starts off easy to hard! As you get better it challenges you to work harder! Did find it after for a little less at Costco, but still a fantastic value!

4.0 out of 5 stars Feel Pumped, Feb. 25 2013
Great product, loved the interaction, you don't even realize that you are exercising, it just feels like you are dancing to your hearts content and getting an awesome workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Thoughts, Jan. 22 2013
The step by step is great I am enjoying doing this at my home and office. It is fun and full of life and laughting and giggles when you cannot keep up.
If your into disapline at home a fun and exciting way to work out!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Très motivant, Jan. 20 2013
J'adore le Zumba, cet entrainement est très motivant et tu ne vois pas le temps passé!!! je suis comblée par ce programme d'entrainement. En plus, les recettes sont délicieuses!!!
Je conseil ce produit à tout le monde qui aime cette danse et qui a besoin d'une certaine motivation pour s’entraîner!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 510 | Next ›