5.0 out of 5 stars Compact Version!
Published on Oct. 25 2011 by Martin A Hogan

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I was so excited to receive this but, when I opened the box, it was a 30pin connector instead of the lightning. I went back to the add on amazon and I did Not say anywhere which type of devices worked with this. I had to ship it back 2 weeks ago (on my dime) and I am still waiting for my money back.
Published 5 months ago by Kamal

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact Version!, Oct. 25 2011
Martin A Hogan "Marty From SF" (San Francisco Bay Area) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: iHome iD37GZC Dual Alarm Stereo Clock Radio for iPad/iPhone/iPod with FM Preset Station Memory (Gunmetal) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
One great thing about this unit is its size. Its compact and still provides all the functions of any other iHome clock radio. Placing an iPad on it seems out of scale, but for the simple iPhone, its perfect. Being a sound buff, it was very nice to hear good crisp sound with a punchy bass come out of the speakers. Not only that, but one can adjust the bass, treble and balance to your needs; something not all clock/radios give you. The 'line-in' jack is great and you can play most any music device through this (like a blackberry). There is also a great USB port for charging other devices.

If you worry about your power going out, the batteries provide plenty of power to keep your clock ready for alarms. In fact, there are two alarms; one for the week and one for weekends. The remote is kind of an extra for me. I find I don't use it and when I need to get up to slap that snooze button, I'm more likely to move than grab a remote with my eyes closed! Also, don't forget about those cool iHome apps that you can use for interplay on the iHome clock/radio. For its size and price, I have to say this is one of the better iHome clock/radios that are available. The entire iHome clock/radio has all the bells and whistles you'd expect and more. I'd suggest reading the specifications for this and comparing it with other iHome clock/radios. This one is a keeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, Jan. 5 2013
Got the clock on time and it has been working great.... Just as described... It's definitely worth the money! I'm going to get one for my hubby too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but effective, Feb. 6 2013
Good unit for an alarm that syncs generally well with my iPad. Lots of options and links to ihome software easily. Recommended

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, April 16 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, nice sound, Aug. 10 2013
Manish (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
I ordered it 3 months ago. it is good, only problem is that, iPad don't charge properly with side pin. Everything else is good. Sound is really nice.