Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Countdown to Black Friday in Lawn & Garden

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(5 star).Show all reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 25, 2011
One great thing about this unit is its size. Its compact and still provides all the functions of any other iHome clock radio. Placing an iPad on it seems out of scale, but for the simple iPhone, its perfect. Being a sound buff, it was very nice to hear good crisp sound with a punchy bass come out of the speakers. Not only that, but one can adjust the bass, treble and balance to your needs; something not all clock/radios give you. The 'line-in' jack is great and you can play most any music device through this (like a blackberry). There is also a great USB port for charging other devices.

If you worry about your power going out, the batteries provide plenty of power to keep your clock ready for alarms. In fact, there are two alarms; one for the week and one for weekends. The remote is kind of an extra for me. I find I don't use it and when I need to get up to slap that snooze button, I'm more likely to move than grab a remote with my eyes closed! Also, don't forget about those cool iHome apps that you can use for interplay on the iHome clock/radio. For its size and price, I have to say this is one of the better iHome clock/radios that are available. The entire iHome clock/radio has all the bells and whistles you'd expect and more. I'd suggest reading the specifications for this and comparing it with other iHome clock/radios. This one is a keeper.
on January 5, 2013
Got the clock on time and it has been working great.... Just as described... It's definitely worth the money! I'm going to get one for my hubby too!
on January 13, 2015
Originally purchased for iphone 4S and iPad 2 and still works really well as a clock, radio and charger for my devices. I purchased an adapter for the iphone 5s since it changed to lightning connector and it still charges phone properly.

I sometimes use it to charge my ipad2 on the dock and my iphone 5s via the USB connector and it does the job. Great buy since I've been using it for already almost 2 years.
on February 6, 2013
Good unit for an alarm that syncs generally well with my iPad. Lots of options and links to ihome software easily. Recommended