march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on March 4, 2012
This watch is bargain seeker bait. It claims you save hundreds when you buy for $200. but after buying it I found that $200. is the ordinary price on every website and that i got no deal at all. Good to know when shopping online. "Sale" means nothing here. The watch is huge, heavy and nowhere is there any indication that there is anything more than gold paint on it. I would have happily returned asap only the thought of losing it and my $200. made me feel even worse. Who has the time to buy watches on line and have to run around returning them. Over $25, see, hold before you buy.
on February 1, 2012
When I purchased this watch, I wasn't too sure about how it would look like and if it was going to be a good quality watch. I looked up on the internet to see comments on the Just Bling Watches, I made sure that I could return my watch with Amazon if I was disappointed. But when I opened the box it was like Christmas. The watch is absolutely gorgeous, it looks of good quality and is not too big. I have very tiny wrists, but picking the white/gold one was a good choice.

My only concern is that the side buttons don't look very tough. I hope it's gonna last more than a month, even a year...