summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Platform for Display: PlayStation 3|Change
Price:$39.89+ $4.99 shipping

on May 18, 2016
Excellent
on August 30, 2015
Best game I've played,graphics are stunning,story is attractive,but chapters are too long...Amazing game
on August 8, 2015
Thank you for the little note with the game!! :)
on May 3, 2015
Received! Great game!
on July 20, 2013
If you like 3D platforming games, this game is just for you. It's a linear game, but there are a lot of opportunities to find collectible, such as bottles and memories, along the path. I like how responsive the jumps are and how easy it is to land on platforms without second guessing it.

I've experienced a few bug and glitches here and there. It doesn't really bug me much, only if I'm frustrated and impatient. They're pretty much invisible walls that can easily be jumped over.

However, the longer I played, the more I wished they could have made the background music actually sound like background music. But it does what it's supposed to do, it's unsettling--like wind howling at night.

I would say buy new. If you buy used, the ONLINE PASS may be used by the seller which allows you to download American McGee's Alice with no extra cost.

*****

Note on American McGee's Alice: Play this game first. It's flawed in today's standards. Everything that's wrong with this game is fixed in Alice: Madness Returns.

I give it 3 out of 5 stars. The best feature of the game is its design. The worst feature is the platforming and the freeze-ups at inconvenient times.
on April 25, 2013
Its a really really really really really really treally really tres tres tres tres tres tres tres tres tres trea really really really good.
on August 3, 2012
I am a casual gamer and found myself very frustrated with this game, its very hard the battle system is hard, the fights are hard, even if you upgrade your weapons.

There are tones of glitches also with this game, freezing and more. I downloaded on PS3 network for 20$ so its not bad i would have hated myself paying 59$ for this.

At least uncharted when playing on easy is freaking easy.
on December 22, 2011
Bought this game for my wife, she wanted to try it. Graphics are cool but it,s no different than say god of war. Same type of game different story. Buy used or on sale
on August 30, 2011
I bought this game for 69.99 knowing it would be cheaper online if I waited a bit and I knew it would get terrible reviews just because it is different...It is a stellar game, I felt thee need to put out a review as all it is getting is awful reviews here. If you just want a perfect, generic game stay away from this. It is Alice in Wonderland gone insane so you wonder around a corrupt version of Wonderland as a little girl and you fight off corrupt wonderland monsters with a vorpal blade as a main weapon amongst other things. I have a variety of different '5 star' games, like all the Call of Duty games, Crysis, and some fantasy ones unbeaten. This game has trouble leaving my PS3 as it is just so...Original. Very different so I love it. This game can be really tricky at times but if it was a childrens game then I wouldn't be playing it so I'm happy. (Oh no he didn't just post a positive review did he? :O)
on July 14, 2011
I do not know what the makers of this game were thinking of, but it turned out to be one of the most frustrating experiences playing a PS3 game. Annoying and tiresome. worst game out there in a long time!!!!!