4.0 out of 5 stars Wahl Pet Pro Kit Deluxe Series
Published on May 12 2011 by Albert

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful! soooo loud!
I didn't even try to use it beacuse it is sooooo lous and vibrates like crazy! AWFUL my dog was so scared :((( Get one that does not make this much noise.
Published on Nov. 17 2011 by Tanya

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful! soooo loud!, Nov. 17 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars good value, Aug. 13 2012
This review is from: Wahl 58163 Pet Pro Kit Deluxe Series (Misc.)
although it stated out of stock at time of order, I did not wait too long to receive it. The clipper is heavy, I guess it is because this is an older type of clipper.
But for this price, it feels more solid than I expect. It is a little loud and vibrating, but my dog does not really mind. I use it to trim some tummy hair and paws
in between full grooming, so I believe it will do a good job. I selected this item because the price is good and I also researched other websites and found some good reviews. If you need a good clipper and you are SURE about its performance for a much higher price, go for the newer design/lighter weight/quieter one. Otherwise,
this one seems to be very good value as I got shipping free.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wahl Pet Pro Kit Deluxe Series, May 12 2011
This review is from: Wahl 58163 Pet Pro Kit Deluxe Series (Misc.)
Worked very well considering that it was used on a border collie mix with very thick and long hair. It also takes practice as well as being careful to not cut too short. Great price and it works. Note that it works better with the combs taken off, with such thick and long hair, but requires a steady hand. My dog always seems much cooler and more active with less hair when summer comes around.