biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on March 14, 2012
These phones are awesome. I wanted a cheap set of phones with a simple answering machine and they definitely do the trick. I recommend them if you are looking for the same thing.
on August 31, 2013
I had to pay $18.30 to ship this junk back to the seller (he doesn't pay for return shipping). When I pick up the phone to make a call it sometimes says 'busy' on the screen and I can't get a dial tone. After trying 3-5 times, I finally get a dial tone. When people call me it sometimes doesn't answer and I hear a busy signal (and it's silent on their end). I also tried to record my own greeting and when I call this phone from my cell I can barely hear my greeting! I even tried recording a greeting the second time and was yelling and I still couldn't hear my greeting when I called myself. The pre-recorded greeting is the only greeting that can be heard, so your stuck with that greeting.
on November 16, 2015
Fantastic phone with all the right features (especially the standard batteries, which is why I needed a new phone in the first place - the proprietary batteries on the old phones died); this model has all the features we needed and more. Have been using it for more than a year, and they've been perfect.
on December 12, 2013
I ordered these only because I needed a landline for my condo intercom. They are pretty good handsets with no complaints.
on September 22, 2014
Phone is excellent . Best panasonic phone I have had so far
on June 29, 2014
Exactly the item ordered and of good quality.

See 1 answered question