5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy Camper
These phones are awesome. I wanted a cheap set of phones with a simple answering machine and they definitely do the trick. I recommend them if you are looking for the same thing.
Published on March 14 2012 by Kate

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Your Money
Published 16 months ago by amanda

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy Camper, March 14 2012
This review is from: Panasonic KX-TG4032B DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Two Handset with Digital Answering System (Office Product)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Your Money, Aug. 31 2013
I had to pay $18.30 to ship this junk back to the seller (he doesn't pay for return shipping). When I pick up the phone to make a call it sometimes says 'busy' on the screen and I can't get a dial tone. After trying 3-5 times, I finally get a dial tone. When people call me it sometimes doesn't answer and I hear a busy signal (and it's silent on their end). I also tried to record my own greeting and when I call this phone from my cell I can barely hear my greeting! I even tried recording a greeting the second time and was yelling and I still couldn't hear my greeting when I called myself. The pre-recorded greeting is the only greeting that can be heard, so your stuck with that greeting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 29 2014
Exactly the item ordered and of good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are phones, Dec 12 2013
I ordered these only because I needed a landline for my condo intercom. They are pretty good handsets with no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone is excellent. Best panasonic phone I have had so far, Sept. 22 2014
Phone is excellent . Best panasonic phone I have had so far