5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal
I bought two of these - one for me and one for a friend. They arrived early and I am very pleased with the Retailer, PureMobile.

These are brand new, never opened packages (I was skeptical before they arrived). Great price for a Blackberry OEM product - High Quality, Stylish, and nice logo.

Tiny complaint - Playbook was a tight fit, but I was able...
Published on Dec 22 2012 by David

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok
decent leather sleeve for the playbook, though quality of leather and overall finishing just average. think there is scope for improvement there. Over all experience: not bad
Published on Nov. 11 2012 by Shahi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, Dec 22 2012
This review is from: Black Leather Sleeve En/Fr Pack F/ Playbook (vf) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

Tiny complaint - Playbook was a tight fit, but I was able to work the material and square out the corners a bit. Problem solved! The "New Car" smell is not my thing. I wiped it down with a damp cloth, but it is still there. I'm hoping it diminishes on its own. Not a big deal for most.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! Get yours now..., Jan. 4 2013
I received my playbook sleeve and WOW! The leather is high quality, the stitching is neat and even, and it fits perfectly! My Playbook slides in and out of the case easily but is snug enough that it does not fall out. Exactly what I need to protect it from scratches when placed in my bag with other items.

I ordered it on Sunday night, it shipped Wednesday and arrived here on Friday. Very pleased with my purchase and the service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 5 2012
Genuine high-quality BlackBerry product at a steal of a price. Comes sealed in the original packaging. Arrived within 48 hours of my order. I am very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Professional look, April 4 2012
PROS: -The case has luxurious and professional look.
-High quality materials
-Nice Blackberry logo

CONS: Kinda hard to get the Playbook in and out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, March 14 2012
I like it a lot. Seems very high quality. It is a very slim and trim way to protect your Playbook. I find it easier to hold a Playbook that is OUTSIDE of a case, so this easy on and off sleeve is perfect. You can still charge it while in the case as a bonus.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, Jan. 6 2013
Seems great. The only minor drawback to me is that the leather is very stiff (and it may soften up) and I have a bit of a problem grasping the playbook to remove it from the sleeve.

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok, Nov. 11 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Feb. 11 2012
Product was Blackberry OEM, didn't have any french writing on it, and half the price of competitors. Very happy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Case, Jan. 27 2013
Good product and it arrived very fast. I recommend this to a friend. It has great quality of leather for a veryyy nice price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfaisant!, Dec 15 2012
La grandeur du produit s'adapte très bien à ma tablette Blueberry Playbook. L'étui est bien solide. La livraison est rapide.

Black Leather Sleeve En/Fr Pack F/ Playbook (vf)
Black Leather Sleeve En/Fr Pack F/ Playbook (vf) by Research in Motion - Accessories
CDN$ 49.49 CDN$ 46.98