5.0 out of 5 stars great mixer
This is a great mixer. Lots of power. looks great on the counter and very easy to clean. ships fast and is very well packaged.
Published on Jan. 17 2012 by Bailey's dad

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed that there were missing pieces
Mixer was missing the plastic lid that goes on the bowl to keep the splatter inside, other than that the recipient loves it and matches the kitchen décor perfectly.
Published 6 months ago by Kathy Soules

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great mixer, Jan. 17 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid KSM100PSOB Ultra Power Plus Stand Mixer, Onyx Black (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars KitchenAid KSM100PSWH, Nov. 14 2011
I love my KitchenAid Ultra Power Plus Stand Mixer White. I made a cake and it turned great. No more handmixing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Kitchen Appliance you will ever Own, May 27 2013
I purchased this for my wife last Christmas. Like many home appliances, it promises to be the most wonderful thing ever. Unlike every other kitchen appliance I have ever given or received as a gift, this one actually IS the best kitchen appliance you will ever own.

Simply put, this appliance makes baking a breeze. Breads, pizza dough(!) and cookies are immensely simple to make using a stand mixer. Where the gadget really shines is making dough. Using the dough hook attachment, the appliance does all the mixing and kneading for you. It's fun to use and it's perfect every time. It's simple, it's easy, and it's basically full-proof.

We use our stand-mixer twice a week, at least once for making pizza dough and one other time for bread or some other home-baked item on the weekend. My wife, who was never very confident in the kitchen is now able to make bread and other scratch baked goods with ease. Her pizza dough is kick-ass using this stand mixer.

I express no opinion on all the esoteric attachments for this device as I have as yet to try them. But the basics are what you really want it for -- and it delivers on what it promises, in spades.

Construction is sturdy as all hell and the fire engine red paint job is attractive. The build of this appliance simply oozes quality. It's all metal, very heavy, with a glossy smooth "new car" finish to the paint. It cleans very easily.

The only downside to the construction of the item is that this is an appliance you really want some counter space for. It's very heavy and you will not be wanting to dig this out of a cupboard for use and then want to put it away; it's just too heavy to be moved around conveniently like that. What you want is to put the thing in its corner of the counter and drag it out for use and then slide it back into its corner afterwards. The fact that the appliance is so attractive sitting on the counter makes that a practical choice - but you will need the counter space in order to do that.

The plastic lid on this model is not really necessary and sometimes can get in the way. I would prefer to accept that some flour flying around the work area of your kitchen is somewhat inevitable using a stand-mixer, so accept that and take the plastic lid off your mixer and out of your way. The handle on the mixing bowl on this particular model, however, is very handy and makes using the appliance somewhat easier. If you have a choice to get one with or without the handle on the bowl? Take the handle, every time. (Throw the plastic lid on a cupboard).

My mother never had a stand mixer growing up so I did not realize how indispensable one of these things would really prove to be. A+ kitchen appliance. Easily the best thing I ever bought off of Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good!!!, March 6 2013
Really good product and very good construction as well.

The only downside of it is that the motor is a little bit lame. I should have bought the Professional one.

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had bought one years ago!, Dec 1 2013
I love this mixer! I have burn't out so many hand mixers over the years-this one is powerful and makes baking so much easier and it does look so nice on my counter!

5.0 out of 5 stars she loves it, May 22 2013
I bought this for my gf, she loves it! she has been wanting one for some time now and when she saw it she was very excited. The Empire Red is an excellent colour that will go well with almost any kitchen, comes with three attachments and a pour/mixing guard. Works perfect and in great condition. This mixer is perfect for at home with plenty of power. The 4 1/2 Qt. bowl is plenty big enough and will fulfill your mixing needs. If you read the warnings and follow directions you shouldn't have any issues. I think it has surpassed her expectations especially for the price. Thanks amazon for the excellent service!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazed, & make an amazing batch of Brownies, July 28 2014
The mixer was a gift for my daughter who just completed her "Baking" course at Liaison College. She was shocked, amazed, & make an amazing batch of Brownies. She loved the size, colour, and instructions & recipes were helpful. It was our first purchase online with Amazon, & I could not believe how quick the delivery was as well as the quality & priced. I will definitely order more from Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars love it but wish it came with a small bowl ..., June 30 2014
A. Hucke "anniegolightly" (Canada) - See all my reviews
love it but wish it came with a small bowl as well for whipping egg whites, but so glad I bought....wished I had done it long ago

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed that there were missing pieces, Jan. 16 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal !, Jan. 14 2014
I love it ..it really meet my requirements and making delicious recipes is now more easy and fun with my little daughter.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›