5.0 out of 5 stars The best in its pricepoint EDIT: was! Don't buy now!
Update June 2014:

I cannot believe some marketplace sellers are taking advantage of my review and upping the price to over $300 for this device. DO NOT BUY IT!! Unless you see it on sale for around $50, this is an outdated device, with NO support (from the manufacturer OR the community anymore), and it is NOT worth it.

Mine is still working well...
Published on Aug. 26 2011 by M. Codas Echavarri

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Upgradeable
Overall, I am satisfied with this purchase. I only gave it three stars because after researching it for some time, I was under the distinct impression that the operating system would be upgraded. LePan support staff say: " This OS is not upgradable to anything beyond 2.2. Le Pan plans to release a new tablet with a new OS that will come out early next year." Also, do...
Published on Nov. 21 2011 by Maisie

‹ Previous | 134 35 3654 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Le Pan is great, June 22 2013
Robert Henderson "RobH" (Airdrie, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Le Pan TC 970 9.7-Inch Multi-Touch Google Android Froyo 2.2 OS (Personal Computers)
I bought this on sale for CAD95 and it is worth every penny and much more. I used it as a Kindle reader by downloading the Kindle Reader app for Amazon. I also play Words with Friends and view photos. The screen is bright and can be adjusted. Touch gestures are responsive. Web surfing, Facebook, uTube all work great. The touchscreen typing is easy to learn and use. It is a cheap alternative to the much more expensive tablets.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Satisfied, June 7 2013
I bought this Tablet about a year ago worked great till just resently then stopped working, after 3 phone calls did everything they said, then wrote an e-mail still nothing. What do you know the warranty just ran out.The screen just says LE Pan on it and the wavey lines and also makes a funny noise. I did not drop it or damage in anyway so do I suggest anyone buying it Noooo spend the money and get a well known make. The camera is no good as it is only one way how many pics can you take of yourself !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting..., June 4 2013
Be aware of its hardware and the price. I only recommend buying this if ALL of these apply to you. 1. This is your first tablet. 2. You're only looking to use it for web browsing and checking Email. 3. You would only play simple, non-graphic intensive games like Angry Birds or Fruit Ninja. 4. Do not plan to watch HD videos. The best thing about this product is the screen quality and packaging. With a small brand like Le Pan, it played a decent job with the touch screen and screen quality.

I've had this for six months and it is still working fine. There are occasionally freezes and the stock launcher was bland but all of which can be fixed. I was happy with it because it was a pretty decent price for its time, especially with 10" tablets. However, with Androids slowly getting cheaper, I'd recommend the 7" or 8" tablets for a similar price, but with faster/newer hardware. If you really want a 10" tablet for cheap, then try Le Pan II. The Le Pan company itself is great for an unknown brand, especially since they have Google Play Store with them.

2.0 out of 5 stars LePan ...should be called LeFreeze, May 31 2013
Well I purchased this LePan tablet tc970 9.7inch and am not at all happy in fact shames me to say i gave it as a gift to my husband in April of 2013. It was freezeing from the day we used it and got worse from there. Now we can't us it for more than a few minutes and it freezes up on us. We also ended up with issues of it not working for the books that he had purchased to read on the tablet. Now he needs to hold his finger on the screen while he reads or the thing is messed up. Also, the new issue with it is that it is not allowing us to get into our programs from time to time. Now try to deal with their "non" customer service line. The first day I called they promised to call back within 24 hours...it's now 3 day's later. So i call again only to be told by a rude person that i had to fill out the online ticket to start a complaint...could have used that information 3 days ago. So we will see where this go's, as I will surely keep you up to date hoping there will be a free upgrade of a new device sent to us as we have not even used the thing for 2 months.

1.0 out of 5 stars LepanTC 970, May 27 2013
Gail T. Grant "Millie" (Canada) - See all my reviews
Not very satisfied with this tablet. The first one rec' d on friday and within 2 hrs. It had frozen 5 times. .but very satisfied with Amazon's help in returning and getting a galaxcy 2 tablet.... a bit more $...... but i guess u get what you pay for.... thanks Amazon for all your help
Theresa

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay away from this junk, April 4 2013
Parwez Sultani (Longueuil, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
This tablet is absolutely useless...it cannot be upgraded...it is very heavy...the resolution is horrible...and it died on me the second day after I got it...what an absolute piece of junk.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tablette le Pan, March 26 2013
Bonne solution lorsqu'on ne veut pas payé le pleins prix sur une tablette.
:-)
Elle fonctionne bien et se décharge lentement.

4.0 out of 5 stars lepan tc970 tablet review, March 17 2013
I kind of bought this tablet knowing there is a possibility that it would freeze on me from time to time.
Unfortunately it does just that. When that oc urs is usually if I am impatient and try toget the tablet todo many
Things all at once. When it freezes i insert a pin intothe tiny reset hole and within 15 seconds (about) mytablet is
working again.
Apart from that I am very pleased with the speed and appearance of this tablet. I placed a non glare screen protector over the screen and that has helped with the display not being full of finger prints.

If you purchase this tablet buy the proper case for it from lepan.I bought the wrong one from.amazon and my tablet has stretched The tabs on it so occassionally it will slide out of the case

I wish lepan provided an hdmi or usb cable with the tablet. It would be helpful.

Overall this is a great (large) tablet for a superb price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super! tablette pour un excellent prix., March 17 2013
Je ne suis pas un maniaque des gadgets electroniques, mais je me suis finalement decide a l'achat d'une tablette lors du Black Friday Sale et du bas prix de cette tablette. Par la suite, j'ai remplace la carte memoire pour une carte de 32 gig . Meme si ce n'est pas le modele le plus recent, le plus performant et le plus leger, je suis entierement satisfait. J'utilise ma tablette pour lire les journaux, lire des livres numeriques, pour regarder des films, rechercher des restos et des hotels lors de mes voyages, comme GPS, comme lecteur de cartes marines et meme pour rediger des notes sur des fichiers compatibles avec la suite Office. Avec l'Apps store, quoique certaines ne soit pas compatibles avec la version 2.2 du systeme d'exploitation, on peut trouver toutes les applications que l'on souhaite, soit gratuitement, soit a bas prix. A ma grande surprise, je me suis vraiment fait prendre au jeu avec cette tablette. C'est vraiment un outil formidable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, Feb. 13 2013
I really enjoy the Le Pan tablet. It's screen size ensures you don't strain your eyes while reading and the fact that it reacts realtime to screen touch is awesome. Bluetooth, wifi, android os and many more! Good value for money!

‹ Previous | 134 35 3654 | Next ›