march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store Tools Registry sports

on February 12, 2013
I bought this because I was curious about the temp at my desk... wasn't sure whether it was my personal temp which fluctuated so much? but come to find out, the temp at my desk changes regularly between 20 degrees and 25 degrees, that's quite a spread. And I've never seen the happy face icon come on, so I guess my office doesn't have ideeal moisture in the air either. Quite informative, and it looks cute. Stands nice & sturdy, doesn't take up too much desk space.
on April 30, 2013
Only one slight complaint--when switching between Celsius and Fahrenheit, the clock also changes from 24h (with C) to 12h (with F). There's no way to change between 12h and 24h without also changing the temp system.

As long as that's not a problem for you, then it's great!
on November 27, 2011
Has a big display of temperature and at the same time other displays are small and not easy to read. The WS 9160U is a better choice.
on December 24, 2012
I bought two of these for the home and expected basic, mediocre product in return. Once I was past the colour, wow. The accuracy of this is much better than comparable units and the look is lame. Buy it for the LACROSSE engineering and ignore the rest.
on December 4, 2013
This little unit works great, humidity and temp were accurately gauged against another unit.If you can get over the "prettiness" of it, this unit is a great buy for the money.
on April 17, 2014
the clock is not accurate. it always shows 2 degrees below the true temp. not sure if its a problem with my unit or it is the way it was designed
on May 10, 2014
This looks good and works very well. I have nothing bad to say about it. Bought two I think 2 years ago, gave one as a gift. Both still works.
on December 22, 2012
Unit arrived sooner than expected and is exactly as advertised. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for this type of purchase.
on November 19, 2014
works great . keeps track of the humidity for my musical instruments.
on January 3, 2015