5.0 out of 5 stars looks nice and does what I wanted!
Published 22 months ago by Krista

3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine for me
Has a big display of temperature and at the same time other displays are small and not easy to read. The WS 9160U is a better choice.
Published on Nov. 27 2011 by Jak

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, April 30 2013
This review is from: La Crosse Technology 302-604P Digital Thermometer & Hydrometer Station, Purple (Kitchen)
Only one slight complaint--when switching between Celsius and Fahrenheit, the clock also changes from 24h (with C) to 12h (with F). There's no way to change between 12h and 24h without also changing the temp system.

As long as that's not a problem for you, then it's great!

5.0 out of 5 stars looks nice and does what I wanted!, Feb. 12 2013
Krista (NB, Canada) - See all my reviews
I bought this because I was curious about the temp at my desk... wasn't sure whether it was my personal temp which fluctuated so much? but come to find out, the temp at my desk changes regularly between 20 degrees and 25 degrees, that's quite a spread. And I've never seen the happy face icon come on, so I guess my office doesn't have ideeal moisture in the air either. Quite informative, and it looks cute. Stands nice & sturdy, doesn't take up too much desk space.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine for me, Nov. 27 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, May 10 2014
J. Savoie - See all my reviews
This looks good and works very well. I have nothing bad to say about it. Bought two I think 2 years ago, gave one as a gift. Both still works.

4.0 out of 5 stars the deliver was fine however, April 17 2014
Davivienda "Jimmy" (Colombia) - See all my reviews
the clock is not accurate. it always shows 2 degrees below the true temp. not sure if its a problem with my unit or it is the way it was designed

4.0 out of 5 stars Great unit, but color and design is ugly, Dec 4 2013
This little unit works great, humidity and temp were accurately gauged against another unit.If you can get over the "prettiness" of it, this unit is a great buy for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars PSYCHEDELIC ORNAMENT, Dec 24 2012
weaselhead (Calgary, Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I bought two of these for the home and expected basic, mediocre product in return. Once I was past the colour, wow. The accuracy of this is much better than comparable units and the look is lame. Buy it for the LACROSSE engineering and ignore the rest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great instrument, Dec 22 2012
Unit arrived sooner than expected and is exactly as advertised. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for this type of purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great. keeps track of the humidity for my musical ..., Nov. 19 2014
works great . keeps track of the humidity for my musical instruments.