5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PURCHASE EVER!
Published on March 21 2012 by Colby Brunner

1.0 out of 5 stars USB power surge, defective product received
When I first plugged in the device, the controller didn't turn on, and I received a "USB power surge" warning on my desktop. Multiple attempts later, I manage to have it work for a few minutes(and even control a game), then USB surge again.
I am not using a USB hub, plugged it directly in the PC port, and I had the drivers installed before plugging it in...
Published 2 months ago by Antoine Gagné

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PURCHASE EVER!, March 21 2012
This review is from: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows (Personal Computers)
I got this controller as my first experience using a controller for a pc. I wasn't sure whether it would work on my Windows 7 64 bit computer. I bought it anyways. The shipping said 4-7 days... It came to Calgary in 3! Very fast shipping! When I plugged this device into my computer, it was ready to go in about 30 seconds. I then went and played Batman Arkham City and saw that it does work! And perfectly at that! It's neat to now have rumble effects! I love this controller! I highly suggest it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, Nov. 23 2012
Works flawlessly. After plugging it in, Windows automatically installed the drivers for it, and it was working in a matter of moments. It's an actual Xbox controller so it feels solid. This was definitely a purchase I would make again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., Nov. 5 2012
Everything works perfectly. Before I was using a playstation style controller by Logitech.
I heard everyone saying that an Xbox controller is the best. So I bought it. And they were right.
No issues at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., June 7 2013
It works great. Its easy plug and play and it works with every game i have tried so far except one (which doesnt work with any controller).

I was a little hesitant, because i just switched from PS3 to PC, but its easy to get used to and its worth it because its the official Microsoft controller, so you know its not going to be crap, and games like to see "Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller", At least Games for Windows do.

Also, 9 foot cord is plenty, Its not worth the extra money and hassle of the controller dying to get the wireless one.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... one for my PC and it feels much more comfortable and solid than the PS3 one I have (for ..., Oct. 15 2014
Never had an XBox but got this one for my PC and it feels much more comfortable and solid than the PS3 one I have (for the console of course) and that used to hurt my fingers after a long passionate gaming session... With the Xbox 360 controller, I am happy with no more pain, cramps or discomfort in my hand or fingers. The wire is long enough to let you stand at a fair distance away from your screen / PC, the buttons feel solid and durable and the grip is natural. The design is ergonomic and fits in my long fingered hand pretty well. One little issue that could be part of my hand anatomy or my bad habit of holding a controller, the left upper side of the controller rubs against the side of my middle left finger and creates this tender spot you have on the back of your heel with a new shoe... But, again, most probably, that has nothing to do with the design of the controller. All in all, I am really happy with the XBox 360 controller for the fact that my fingers hurt no more as they used to with the PS3 one. For the price, it is a very good classical wired controller you can get for PC games...

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweeeeet, April 24 2012
This is a must buy controller for PC gaming, for any genre! It handles perfectly and as a ps3 owner, I love this wayyyyy more than the ps3 controller!

5.0 out of 5 stars So far I am really satisfied with my purchase, Aug. 16 2014
So far I am really satisfied with my purchase. The controller is plug and play, no need to install anything and works right as you plug it on your pc. Now I can have the same playing experience than a console with better graphics, works great even with a fps such as Far Cry 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... did not expect it to be so quick and easy to install and use, Sept. 23 2014
I did not expect it to be so quick and easy to install and use. It was able to be used in any controller friendly game within seconds of plugging it in. I run Windows 7 so whatever drivers it needed it had found and installed within seconds of plugging in the controller to the USB port.

Overall, if you find some PC games to be a little awkward in the keyboard/mouse controls, as long as your game supports controllers this one is definitely going to make gameplay more fun and less clunky. However if you happen to dislike wired controllers, I suggest getting a wireless one instead. I personally did not find the wire all that intrusive to my gaming needs, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best controllers I own, March 31 2013
I love this controller a lot, and I use it for all of my PC gaming and Emulation now, and it's compatible with a lot of PC games right out of the box without configuration. Just plug in and play!
It also feels smooth and comfortable and feels well made.

If you're considering a gamepad for PC, look no further than this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gamepad for PC gaming, Oct. 2 2012
Very comfortable and very responsive. It may be more expensive than other PC gamepads but you can't beat the quality of a 360 controller. I use it for all of my racing and side scrolling games, as well as console ports that usually work better with a gamepad.

Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows