5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PURCHASE EVER!
Published on March 21 2012 by Colby Brunner

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good
Buttons are really cheap. I was expecting much more. I feel like I could have gotten better for cheaper. Logitech and Razers make better product IMO.
Published 10 months ago by Frãdãric L. Andersen

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PURCHASE EVER!, March 21 2012
This review is from: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows (Personal Computers)
I got this controller as my first experience using a controller for a pc. I wasn't sure whether it would work on my Windows 7 64 bit computer. I bought it anyways. The shipping said 4-7 days... It came to Calgary in 3! Very fast shipping! When I plugged this device into my computer, it was ready to go in about 30 seconds. I then went and played Batman Arkham City and saw that it does work! And perfectly at that! It's neat to now have rumble effects! I love this controller! I highly suggest it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, Nov. 23 2012
Works flawlessly. After plugging it in, Windows automatically installed the drivers for it, and it was working in a matter of moments. It's an actual Xbox controller so it feels solid. This was definitely a purchase I would make again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., Nov. 5 2012
Everything works perfectly. Before I was using a playstation style controller by Logitech.
I heard everyone saying that an Xbox controller is the best. So I bought it. And they were right.
No issues at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Feb. 10 2012
I was really hoping that when I got the controller, that it wasn't going to smell really bad as one of the reviews had said. I was pleased to find that the controller had little to no smell so that was good. I was kinda surprised that it wasn't in a regular 360 packaging, and thought that maybe I had purchased a knockoff. But, after observation, it seems to be the real deal. I was also surprised because I had gotten free shipping, and it was supposed to take 4-5 business days. But it arrived in 2 lol. Anyways, works fine and is cheaper than going to a store and buying it. Hope this helps somebody.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product., April 13 2014
Pros:
Works very well with all my games that require or play with a controller. The controller has a great feel, smooth yet provides a good grip, buttons don't stick and are 100% responsive. Control sticks feel great. Overall a great controller.

Cons:
The D-PAD is great for light use, but not the best for heavy use. It's still comfortable, just not the best D-PAD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., June 7 2013
It works great. Its easy plug and play and it works with every game i have tried so far except one (which doesnt work with any controller).

I was a little hesitant, because i just switched from PS3 to PC, but its easy to get used to and its worth it because its the official Microsoft controller, so you know its not going to be crap, and games like to see "Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller", At least Games for Windows do.

Also, 9 foot cord is plenty, Its not worth the extra money and hassle of the controller dying to get the wireless one.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best controllers I own, March 31 2013
I love this controller a lot, and I use it for all of my PC gaming and Emulation now, and it's compatible with a lot of PC games right out of the box without configuration. Just plug in and play!
It also feels smooth and comfortable and feels well made.

If you're considering a gamepad for PC, look no further than this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gamepad for PC gaming, Oct. 2 2012
Very comfortable and very responsive. It may be more expensive than other PC gamepads but you can't beat the quality of a 360 controller. I use it for all of my racing and side scrolling games, as well as console ports that usually work better with a gamepad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweeeeet, April 24 2012
This is a must buy controller for PC gaming, for any genre! It handles perfectly and as a ps3 owner, I love this wayyyyy more than the ps3 controller!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wired Xbox controller for windows works as advertised, April 1 2012
Bought this to play some PC games ported from console (Darksiders and so on). Was a plug in and play experience with the game noticing the controller instantly. Also with a quick program search you can use the controller easily on other games like Mass Effect 3.

Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows