march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

Style Name: XBOX 360 Windows Wired|Change

on May 28, 2016
Works great with the wireless adapter on my Windows 10 PC.
on May 27, 2016
The controller is a must have for PC gamers now,, for better or worse. At least the price is getting better as Xbox 360 is being phased out.
on May 27, 2016
I revived the old controller with no 3.5mm jack and the old bumpers.
on May 26, 2016
Got it for my boyfriend as a gift and he loved it, I enjoy it as well
on May 25, 2016
Better directional pad than the xbox 360 wired controller, no input lag being wired like it is, quality build. Basically a great choice for pc games in which you can and want to use a controller.
on May 25, 2016
I use this controller on my pc which is running windows 8.1 and it runs perfectly. Out of the box, it is just plug and play.

The controller feels really nice, it is heavy and the buttons clicking are pretty satisfying. It looks and feels a lot like an xbox 360 controller, but in my opinion is better and feels more sturdy and solid.

I just want to point out that this is the second I bought as the first one had a problem with the LB button after nearly a year. And also, the controller sometime disconnected from my pc if I just slightly touched the cable.

But those were just minor flaws and I think that an xbox one controlleris perfect for a pc to play those games which are just way more enjoyable with a controller.
on May 25, 2016
Works exactly as expected, one of the best controllers out there, brought to the best platform - the PC.
on May 25, 2016
Works perfectly and is great for dark souls
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon May 24, 2016
Bought this for my son who likes to play games on his computer with a controller. Simple plug and play, comes with a mini cd with the application required.My son says the controls and buttons are more comfortable on this Xbox controller then the other ones like Playstation. Happy kid, happy mom!
on May 24, 2016