summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Style Name: XBOX 360 Windows Wired|Change

on June 29, 2016
Loved the controller.
on June 28, 2016
Got here on time, a tad bit too expensive
on June 27, 2016
The only problem with this controller is that there is no button to turn it off. Removing the batteries does the trick easily though
on June 26, 2016
Parfait!
very happy thanks
excellent !
on June 24, 2016
Awesome product! works fine and fast delivery.

you will get everything you could expect from an original controller from MS.
on June 23, 2016
This is sold by amazon.ca then self so I don't know why people are having problems getting thier money back.

It does not look like a China knock off. If it was I'm sure windows 10 wouldn't install the driver by it self.

Works fine for me.
on June 22, 2016
The controller came on time and works just like the ones that come with the console. I originally bought this so it would be easier to play some PC games but I used it with my Xbox 360 more. The controller worked on my Alienware 15 perfectly the controller came with a disc that can install the hardware for the controller but my alienware doesn't have a CD drive so I just plugged it into the USB port and it automatically installed the drivers. I launched need for speed and the controller worked perfectly.
on June 22, 2016
This controller works perfectly. Plug and play right out of the box. Running windows 10 but I know this works for other versions of windows as well. In stores this is $50 but online for just under $30. Bought an extra just in case I needed and I'm glad I did. With the wire version you don't have to worry about supplying batteries. The cord is plenty long but you can use an extension if needed though I can't see a need for that with how long it already is.