5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Roller: best myofascial release tol., Jan. 12 2013
This review is from: Travel Roller *Roller Only*
I am a cyclist and have always had issues with tight hips and IT bands. The Travel Roller has definitely helped give me a greater range of motion and increased flexibilty, and I have a more efficent pedal stroke because of it.

Soigneurs and massage therapists aren't always available when I'm not with my team during races, but with the Travel Roller, I'm able to take care of myself...it saves me time and money since I don't have to make appointments with my massage therapists in my hometown nearly as often as before.

The density is perfect, not too hard and definitely not to soft, and the Travel Roller doesn't lose its form or its firmness like a traditional foam roller does.

Here is a review with a video that you might find helpful as well: [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Roller, Nov. 25 2012
This review is from: Travel Roller *Roller Only*
I am very happy with my travel roller, great Canadian product! It is much shorter in length compared to previous rollers I have used but I find no problem with the length when using this roller. The length is actually an advantage in my opinion for storage, handling and travelling. When travelling you can also utilize the hollow core to pack something fragile, or just use the space for anything that will fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, must read!., Feb. 19 2012
This review is from: Travel Roller *Roller Only*
I have bought this item for my IT band. I've used it for 2 weeks now and i have no more pain in my knees, It rolls very smoothly and covers lots of space, not like other medicine balls that i have used. I highly recommend this product for anyone who is stiff of in pain due to a muscle problem. it has made my life better :)

Travel Roller *Roller Only*