biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on June 29, 2015
No comment. Thanks
on January 28, 2015
It does the job no better than the cheap rollers you can buy from Walmart or Target. Cheaply made, mine started showing signs of wear after just over a month of use! This is ridiculous! You'd think for the price you would get a good quality product. Not the case here. It's not my first foam roller, the only reason I gave it a try is because I received it as a gift, so I'm very happy I didn't have to pay for it, otherwise I'd be very disappointed. Seriously, guys, don't waste your money, invest in a quality product that would last and, more importantly, work. I've been using foam rollers for a number of years and my favorite one is
Trigger Point Performance.
on January 12, 2013
I am a cyclist and have always had issues with tight hips and IT bands. The Travel Roller has definitely helped give me a greater range of motion and increased flexibilty, and I have a more efficent pedal stroke because of it.

Soigneurs and massage therapists aren't always available when I'm not with my team during races, but with the Travel Roller, I'm able to take care of myself...it saves me time and money since I don't have to make appointments with my massage therapists in my hometown nearly as often as before.

The density is perfect, not too hard and definitely not to soft, and the Travel Roller doesn't lose its form or its firmness like a traditional foam roller does.

Here is a review with a video that you might find helpful as well: [...]
on November 25, 2012
I am very happy with my travel roller, great Canadian product! It is much shorter in length compared to previous rollers I have used but I find no problem with the length when using this roller. The length is actually an advantage in my opinion for storage, handling and travelling. When travelling you can also utilize the hollow core to pack something fragile, or just use the space for anything that will fit.
on February 19, 2012
I have bought this item for my IT band. I've used it for 2 weeks now and i have no more pain in my knees, It rolls very smoothly and covers lots of space, not like other medicine balls that i have used. I highly recommend this product for anyone who is stiff of in pain due to a muscle problem. it has made my life better :)