4.0 out of 5 stars Works well
Bought this for my HTC Desire HD and Asus Eee transformer. At first, mp3s would sometimes stutter, but after reformatting the card in windows, it has worked flawlessly.
Published on July 8 2011 by dionney

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't transfer data onto this memory card
The memory arrived and after mounting it, I tried to transfer data onto it but it failed. I tried formatting it, unmounting then remounting it. It didn't change anything.
Published on Feb. 21 2012 by Russell

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars transcend micro sd, Jan. 29 2012
This review is from: Transcend 32 GB Class 4 microSDHC Flash Memory Card TS32GUSDHC4 (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Personal Computers)
memory card used in my cell phone, Good price ,it was easily detected b
y the phone, and delivery was fast

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., Dec 29 2014
Good quality micro sd card. My wife and I used them in our phones regularly. Hers died, but Transcend was very good about RMA'ing their product. All it cost was 1 US stamp and 2 weeks and she got a brand new one from the company (not many companies make this process as painless as they did). Mine works perfectly fine since day one.

4.0 out of 5 stars MICRO-SD WORKS WELL, Oct. 17 2011
I use this in my HTC EVO3D smartphone and it works well, gives me lots of room for music and audio books and photos. If I had it to do again though I'd buy a faster class 10 as this class 4 takes a few seconds to record the photo so I can't shoot a second shot until it's finished writing. Minor inconvenience)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Dec 16 2011
M. Young (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
I'm using this in my Kobo eReader and had no problems with it. The Kobo Touch gets slower from the extra memory, but that is the eReader's issue, not the chip. Quick file transfers, with no lags or issues. The adapter is perfect for snapping the microSDHC into, should the need arise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Transcend 32 GB microSDHC Review, Sept. 21 2011
I was worried about getting the less renowned brand, but have had absolutely no issues with this microSD. Was able to easily back up everything off my HTC phone to my pc and move it over to this SD card without any issues. Solid purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars 32GB card, Oct. 21 2011
Bought this card from amazon and it was delivered next day. I have been using it in my smart phone and hasn't given any problem as yet. Huge capacity, reads and writes well. does what its supposed to do. I will highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, Feb. 20 2012
Bought this a week ago for my Transformer TF-101 and it works great. No problems, media on it plays great. Writes at around 3,5 megs/sec which is a little slower that the expected 4 meg/sec but close enough. Great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived promptly and works perfectly., Jan. 31 2014
Not the highest speed memory available but, it does everything I expected it to. For a tablet, still camera, or mp3 player, it works great and is definitely priced right. I will purchase more, specially at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Android tablet, Aug. 27 2011
Received without problem. It works well for my Acer Iconia Android Tablet. Love it. The speed seems to be fine. I don't notice any slow down. I store my files on the SD card all the time with my pictures and movies.

4.0 out of 5 stars 32 GB, April 10 2012
I purchased this card to upgrade my EVO 3D phone. Added tons of space! Works great! And a great price on Amazon. However if you're looking to increase speed as well as space you're better off with a Class 10 card.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›