5.0 out of 5 stars its a memory card for a good price - what more do you need to know, Feb. 3 2014
This review is from: Transcend 16 GB Class 4 microSDHC Flash Memory Card TS16GUSDHC4 (Personal Computers)
pretty good, using it as extra storage for my phone and to copy songs to from my surface.
good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy!, Feb. 21 2013
Received on time and complete. Installed in my BB 9360 smartphone. Gives lots of room for photos and videos. Would recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, Jan. 29 2013
Mark Bellis (Canada) - See all my reviews
Does test out as a real class 10 in terms of bench mark speed test - this is important as there are fake ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional, March 27 2012
I have had this SD card on my Archos tablet for 4 months now and I have to say I am really impressed. Data write rates are over the expected 4MB/s and surpasses it sometimes to up to 11MB/s. I would really recommend this unless you are looking towards a Class 10 which might be more expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, Feb. 1 2012
J.L. - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Quick delivery, good product. Will probably order again from this supplier. The micro sd cards have been operating flawlessly in two mobile devices for over a month and we anticipate no difficulties.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, Jan. 30 2012
I got this for my new Samsung camera and its worked fine so fare without issue. Sometimes it's a little slow-but that could be the cameras fault as well. I have had no trouble with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and cheap, Oct. 16 2011
Great SD card for the price. Works perfectly well with my LG android phone. Cheap and recommended. Fast delivery, as always expected from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars 32GB Memory Card does everything I want, Sept. 15 2011
This little Memory Card holds everything that I can throw at it. Transcend 32 GB Ultimate Speed SDHC Class 10 Flash Memory Card TS32GSDHC10 I have used 2, 4 or 8GB cards before and always seemed to run out of room. Not this one though. I would recommend this to anyone looking for larger storage space.

5.0 out of 5 stars two in one, Aug. 26 2011
I also bought a card reader. Having the micro and macro built into one allows for its use in different items