march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on April 29, 2016
I have owned one for over a year and bought this second one for a family member. They love it and mine is still a favorite, used two or more times each day.
on April 27, 2016
Very good
on April 25, 2016
First: my previous milk frother was a steam frother attached to my espresso machine. I'm generally happy with this frother. It does very well at frothing milk for cappuccinos (i.e. provides a good, stiff froth). For lattes I find the milk doesn't turn out quite as velvety as I'd like, but it's not bad. While the unit can froth a lot of milk in one go, I find the minimum amount for frothing to be almost too much, resulting in a somewhat diluted latte (for the amount of espresso I typically use).

Generally a good product though.
on April 23, 2016
Everything I wanted it to do and easily washed.
on April 18, 2016
Really easy to use, make a great foam but there are two things that I didn't like, first the plastic lid is blue and not dark brown like the rest of my breville equipment and I think the MILK IS NOT HOT enough for my taste.
on April 17, 2016
My milk came out frothy... mission successful. Breville products have always been reliable to me.
on April 16, 2016
First of all, this thing is huge. I was expecting it to be about the same size as the Nespresso I was replacing, but it is easily double the size and almost the same height as my Breville espresso maker. This is a serious appliance, not a handy tool. Also, it does a terrible job of foaming the milk in that it does not foam it at all. It merely warms it. If that's all you want, use your microwave.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2016
Best frother I have ever bought! Durable and easy to clean. The discs are magnetic and one disc can be stored on the unit while the other one is in use. Makes wonderful lattes and cappuccinos. If you add a few drops of cream you get tons of foam to top off your espresso with.
on March 26, 2016
Adds an enjoyable option to my morning routine
on March 24, 2016
Love this thing! Perfect for London Fog tea, hot chocolate etc. Makes the most amazing froth. Highly recommend!