biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice All-New Kindle Paperwhite Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 9, 2016
I've been using it multiple times a day since Christmas, and it's still working perfectly. Super easy to use! I couldn't get through the morning without it anymore
on February 5, 2016
We use this every day and love it. Easy to use, easy to clean, looks nice on the counter. The first one we purchased started making a funny grinding noise after a few months, but Breville replaced it with a new one at no charge, and the new one been working beautifully for almost a year now.
on February 3, 2016
Works so well. Easy to use. Great results with soya milk. We use it every day!
on February 3, 2016
I used to have the aeroccino frother by Nespresso, but I like this one way better. It is by far the easiest to clean, it can fit up to three cups of milk which is awesome because I normally make a cup for me and a cup for my wife. So now I can make them at the same time instead of having to do it separately. And it is so nice having the temperature control, because sometimes I like mine a little hotter, and you couldn't do that on the Nespresso. Also, I noticed some people said that it was very loud, but I didn't find it very loud. Altogether very pleased.
on February 3, 2016
Great frother .... It is much easier to clean then ones I've used in the past And I like that it froths enough for more than one serving. We use it every day!
on February 3, 2016
I absolutely LOVE my frother!! The only way it could be better is if it didn't have quite so much froth. Not that there is an over amount, I am just not too much into froth. My drinks are hot and ready to go in minutes! This certainly makes my mornings much easier when time is of the essence.

Thank you!
on February 2, 2016
Love love love
on January 29, 2016
Received my Breville Milk Cafe Frother yesterday (thanks Amazon for such amazing, timely service). Best price I could find anywhere online! Great job!! I had watched the YouTube video on "how to use" before my parcel arrived, so I was ready to go. Took me about 10 minutes to go from un-boxing the Frother, to sitting and enjoying my first Green Tea Latte (made with soy milk). Fantastic! I'm thrilled! I'm a HUGE fan of Starbuck's Green Tea Lattes, but since we live 1.5 hours away from the nearest Starbucks - and at $5.00/drink - this little kitchen gadget is a Godsend! I used the Latte disc, resulting in a lovely amount of foam on the soy milk. Five Stars!
on January 22, 2016
Replaced a Nespresso frother - superior to the Nespresso frother. The larger milk capacity is very useful.
on January 22, 2016
Great product!! Who knew chocolate drinks could be so good.