5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-Have For Straight and Fine Haired Gals...
Published on March 8 2012 by Isil

3.0 out of 5 stars different technique for different hair types
Published on Nov. 28 2012 by Donna

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-Have For Straight and Fine Haired Gals..., March 8 2012
This review is from: Infiniti BC178C Spin Air Rotating Styler (Health and Beauty)
I already have a similar one, different brand, at home in Europe, but I cannot use it in North America because of the voltage difference. I've been searching all over the web trying to find anything similar. I knew women in this part of the world were also benefiting from such a miracle...I have fine and straight hair. I first towel-dry my hair then use this dryer-styler. Not more than 10 minutes, and everybody thinks that I have been to the hair dresser. Don't expect though to curl your hair with it. It only has a one size brush (the european one has a 2nd and thinner round brush to give movement to your hair). It is to straighten and dry and have shiny beautiful hair. It is easier to use on your hair if you use a conditioner after your shampoo. You can remove the brush in order to clean it. Once you get used to mastering the rotation control buttons (no big deal, easy as 1-2-3, but needs a few try ) it's a styler-dryer you will always take with you wherever you go...
A big big thank you to the designer....it sure is a woman.
And thank you Amazon, to make so many great things available to me, just one click away.

3.0 out of 5 stars different technique for different hair types, Nov. 28 2012
I have fine/thin hair that easily breaks, so having my hair wrap around the brush is rough on the "high" setting, but okay on the "low" setting. However, it works its absolute best when the rotating brush is "looming" through my hair. That being said, I tried it on my cousin who has very thick, curly, hair; and the brush works its best in the "high" setting--and having her thick hair wrap around like a true roller brush. End result, her hair becomes smooth and straight, while mine gets some lift. It takes different approaches for the different hair types.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing styling tool for home!, May 30 2012
Infiniti BC178C Spin Air Rotating Styler
This is the best purchase I've made in many years!

I have fine hair, and adding volume to it has always been a problem, as I would get mostly frizz instead of volume with a hair-dryer, and mostly limp and listless hair with air-drying. I also don't have enough patience and/or time to go through each small section evenly but Infiniti has solved all my hair-styling problems.

It is very easy to use even for people with low level of patience, like me (some other reviewer has mentioned it that it's difficult only the first time, which is absolutely true, the second time I used it I had no problem curling hair in the right directions); my hair looks full without any frizz, moves freely, and this has been noticed in the office.

Infinity is indispensable to every busy woman who wants her hair to look great every day with a minimum of effort, time and money.

5.0 out of 5 stars The revo styler was fantastic but this is even better., April 20 2012
I have been waiting for someone to come out with this design it is fantastic. The first time I used it i was asked at work if i had just had my hair cut. My hair is chin length bob blonde in colour and fine. This styler makes my hair so shiny it is unbelievable and it doesnt damage it either. I think it would be even better if you came out with a smaller brush so people with shorter hair could use it. An older lady mid 70's stopped me at the mall to say she loved my hair i told her about the brush and she said she would love to have it.

i have seen some of the reviews mentioning it was akward to change the direction of spinning brush but if you take time and a bit of patience you will get used to it, take small sections of your hair and practice. You definately need to dry your hair first so its not so wet then use the brush.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, Aug. 22 2011
It is an amazing product. It works really well. It is easy to use. I could never style my hair using a regular styling brush and blow dryer. Ever since I purchased the rotating styler I leave my house with a professional looking hairdo. LOVE IT!

3.0 out of 5 stars spin air styler, May 6 2012
Works well but takes getting use to. Makes hair very soft and shinny. It definitely gives locks a smooth finish.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great tool for the inept hair-stylist, Feb. 28 2012
I am not a very proficient hair stylist and can't be bothered spending too much time coiffing and styling my hair. This tool, however, is amazing. It was designed to dry, smooth and straighten hair so quickly and effectively. I could NEVER have done this with a regular blowdryer and round brush. Definitely worth the money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, Aug. 23 2013
I thought this spin brush was going to be a lot more exciting than it really is. It pulls my hair a bit in the front where it is longer. I don't think this would work at all with long hair. Mine is mid-length and it sometimes tangles a little.

It does give a lot of volume, but it dries at a really low temperature so it takes a long time and leaves my hair a bit frizzy (BIG but frizzy!), requiring me to flat iron it afterward which undoes the volumizing anyway. Like most hair dryers, this spin brush has different settings to allow you choose a faster or slower dry. But the fast one isn't very fast. In fact, I'm kind of frustrated by how long it takes to dry my hair with this thing.

It also has a "cold" setting, like a lot of hairdryers, but for some odd reason you can't use the spin brush with the cold dry, so it just blows cool air through the brush but doesn't spin it on that setting. What's the point?

All in all, I wish I had just bought a regular hair dryer without the spin brush function, because it doesn't really do anything special. It's okay, but just okay. You'd get the same effect by using a regular dryer and blowdrying upside down the way we used to do in the 80s. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Air brush, July 11 2012
I love this roller brush, it cut my styling time by more than half, I liked it so much I purchased another in case it quits

2.0 out of 5 stars Not useful for long hair., May 28 2014
This brush does not work for my hair type. I have long, wavy hair, and the bristles are way too soft. It does not brush through my hair. Also, the spinning action creates lots of frizz, but it does not do much else. I have to take very thin strands, and it takes far too long to style my hair.

This brush may work better on short hair. I will be returning it. I will be buying one with short, stiff bristles and no spinning action. I had one before, and it was easy to straighten my hair with it.

Infiniti BC178C Spin Air Rotating Styler