5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-Have For Straight and Fine Haired Gals...
Published on March 8 2012 by Isil

3.0 out of 5 stars different technique for different hair types
Published 16 months ago by Donna

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-Have For Straight and Fine Haired Gals..., March 8 2012
Isil - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Infiniti BC178C Spin Air Rotating Styler (Health and Beauty)
I already have a similar one, different brand, at home in Europe, but I cannot use it in North America because of the voltage difference. I've been searching all over the web trying to find anything similar. I knew women in this part of the world were also benefiting from such a miracle...I have fine and straight hair. I first towel-dry my hair then use this dryer-styler. Not more than 10 minutes, and everybody thinks that I have been to the hair dresser. Don't expect though to curl your hair with it. It only has a one size brush (the european one has a 2nd and thinner round brush to give movement to your hair). It is to straighten and dry and have shiny beautiful hair. It is easier to use on your hair if you use a conditioner after your shampoo. You can remove the brush in order to clean it. Once you get used to mastering the rotation control buttons (no big deal, easy as 1-2-3, but needs a few try ) it's a styler-dryer you will always take with you wherever you go...
A big big thank you to the designer....it sure is a woman.
And thank you Amazon, to make so many great things available to me, just one click away.

3.0 out of 5 stars different technique for different hair types, Nov. 28 2012
I have fine/thin hair that easily breaks, so having my hair wrap around the brush is rough on the "high" setting, but okay on the "low" setting. However, it works its absolute best when the rotating brush is "looming" through my hair. That being said, I tried it on my cousin who has very thick, curly, hair; and the brush works its best in the "high" setting--and having her thick hair wrap around like a true roller brush. End result, her hair becomes smooth and straight, while mine gets some lift. It takes different approaches for the different hair types.

5.0 out of 5 stars The revo styler was fantastic but this is even better., April 20 2012
I have been waiting for someone to come out with this design it is fantastic. The first time I used it i was asked at work if i had just had my hair cut. My hair is chin length bob blonde in colour and fine. This styler makes my hair so shiny it is unbelievable and it doesnt damage it either. I think it would be even better if you came out with a smaller brush so people with shorter hair could use it. An older lady mid 70's stopped me at the mall to say she loved my hair i told her about the brush and she said she would love to have it.

i have seen some of the reviews mentioning it was akward to change the direction of spinning brush but if you take time and a bit of patience you will get used to it, take small sections of your hair and practice. You definately need to dry your hair first so its not so wet then use the brush.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing styling tool for home!, May 30 2012
Infiniti BC178C Spin Air Rotating Styler
This is the best purchase I've made in many years!

I have fine hair, and adding volume to it has always been a problem, as I would get mostly frizz instead of volume with a hair-dryer, and mostly limp and listless hair with air-drying. I also don't have enough patience and/or time to go through each small section evenly but Infiniti has solved all my hair-styling problems.

It is very easy to use even for people with low level of patience, like me (some other reviewer has mentioned it that it's difficult only the first time, which is absolutely true, the second time I used it I had no problem curling hair in the right directions); my hair looks full without any frizz, moves freely, and this has been noticed in the office.

Infinity is indispensable to every busy woman who wants her hair to look great every day with a minimum of effort, time and money.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more flatiron, May 19 2012
I love this product! I found this inexpensive styler when I was looking for something that was not as damaging as my flatiron, which was a very expensive one. Of course this does not straighten my hair like a flatiron, but does give it a lot of body and eliminates almost all the frizz and makes my hair very smooth. I have shoulder length hair that is not too thick and either let my hair air dry for a bit or run the hair dryer for a minute before I use this styler. It's very easy to use and I spend less time on my hair in the mornings. I would recommend this to anyone who is ready to ditch their flatiron for every day use.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, Aug. 22 2011
It is an amazing product. It works really well. It is easy to use. I could never style my hair using a regular styling brush and blow dryer. Ever since I purchased the rotating styler I leave my house with a professional looking hairdo. LOVE IT!

3.0 out of 5 stars spin air styler, May 6 2012
Works well but takes getting use to. Makes hair very soft and shinny. It definitely gives locks a smooth finish.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great tool for the inept hair-stylist, Feb. 28 2012
I am not a very proficient hair stylist and can't be bothered spending too much time coiffing and styling my hair. This tool, however, is amazing. It was designed to dry, smooth and straighten hair so quickly and effectively. I could NEVER have done this with a regular blowdryer and round brush. Definitely worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spin Air Rotating Styler, Feb. 26 2012
I have very wavy, dry and unmanageable hair and have tried so many things over the years to tame it. I was skeptical that I could figure out how to use this styling product too, but after just one try, I was so pleasantly surprised to see how easy it was and how terrific the results were! I always needed to go to a professional hairstylist before in order to have a "good hair day" but not anymore! This product is a life-saver and I would recommend it to anyone!

1.0 out of 5 stars stopped spinning after 3 uses, Oct. 18 2013
I used the brush only 3 times before it stopped spinning. Now I have to look into how I can return it. What a waste of time.

ARRAY(0xf1f484c)