march boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on March 8, 2012
I already have a similar one, different brand, at home in Europe, but I cannot use it in North America because of the voltage difference. I've been searching all over the web trying to find anything similar. I knew women in this part of the world were also benefiting from such a miracle...I have fine and straight hair. I first towel-dry my hair then use this dryer-styler. Not more than 10 minutes, and everybody thinks that I have been to the hair dresser. Don't expect though to curl your hair with it. It only has a one size brush (the european one has a 2nd and thinner round brush to give movement to your hair). It is to straighten and dry and have shiny beautiful hair. It is easier to use on your hair if you use a conditioner after your shampoo. You can remove the brush in order to clean it. Once you get used to mastering the rotation control buttons (no big deal, easy as 1-2-3, but needs a few try ) it's a styler-dryer you will always take with you wherever you go...
A big big thank you to the designer....it sure is a woman.
And thank you Amazon, to make so many great things available to me, just one click away.
on November 28, 2012
I have fine/thin hair that easily breaks, so having my hair wrap around the brush is rough on the "high" setting, but okay on the "low" setting. However, it works its absolute best when the rotating brush is "looming" through my hair. That being said, I tried it on my cousin who has very thick, curly, hair; and the brush works its best in the "high" setting--and having her thick hair wrap around like a true roller brush. End result, her hair becomes smooth and straight, while mine gets some lift. It takes different approaches for the different hair types.
on February 28, 2012
I am not a very proficient hair stylist and can't be bothered spending too much time coiffing and styling my hair. This tool, however, is amazing. It was designed to dry, smooth and straighten hair so quickly and effectively. I could NEVER have done this with a regular blowdryer and round brush. Definitely worth the money.
on May 30, 2012
Infiniti BC178C Spin Air Rotating Styler
This is the best purchase I've made in many years!

I have fine hair, and adding volume to it has always been a problem, as I would get mostly frizz instead of volume with a hair-dryer, and mostly limp and listless hair with air-drying. I also don't have enough patience and/or time to go through each small section evenly but Infiniti has solved all my hair-styling problems.

It is very easy to use even for people with low level of patience, like me (some other reviewer has mentioned it that it's difficult only the first time, which is absolutely true, the second time I used it I had no problem curling hair in the right directions); my hair looks full without any frizz, moves freely, and this has been noticed in the office.

Infinity is indispensable to every busy woman who wants her hair to look great every day with a minimum of effort, time and money.
on May 6, 2012
Works well but takes getting use to. Makes hair very soft and shinny. It definitely gives locks a smooth finish.
on August 22, 2011
It is an amazing product. It works really well. It is easy to use. I could never style my hair using a regular styling brush and blow dryer. Ever since I purchased the rotating styler I leave my house with a professional looking hairdo. LOVE IT!
on September 9, 2015
I'll start by saying I have extremely fine hair, cut pretty short (I'm growing out from a pixie cut and it's now in a bob that's about the length of the bottom of my ears). My hair lies totally flat, won't hold a curl no matter how much heat and product I use, and gets weighed down instantly from leave in conditioners and all products. This rotating styler is amazing for me. It takes just a few seconds to dry shower damp hair and give it lift that lasts all day, and it makes my hair crazy shiny! I'm not very good with it yet, often I'll angle a section of hair wrong and have a bit of a strange shape on one side of my head but going back with the brush a second time takes care of it. I can't wait to practice more. It also dries my hair so fast. Usually I wash and go, letting my hair dry as I drive to work. But within a couple of minutes I can completely dry my hair and style it too. I wish there was an option to put a narrower brush on it but as I'm trying to grow out my hair, I'm ok with the wide brush since the more I use it the better it'll work for my short hair as it grows longer. I love this thing so much I've just bought another to give my Mom for Xmas, she has the same super fine hair that I do. Yay!
on April 20, 2012
I have been waiting for someone to come out with this design it is fantastic. The first time I used it i was asked at work if i had just had my hair cut. My hair is chin length bob blonde in colour and fine. This styler makes my hair so shiny it is unbelievable and it doesnt damage it either. I think it would be even better if you came out with a smaller brush so people with shorter hair could use it. An older lady mid 70's stopped me at the mall to say she loved my hair i told her about the brush and she said she would love to have it.

i have seen some of the reviews mentioning it was akward to change the direction of spinning brush but if you take time and a bit of patience you will get used to it, take small sections of your hair and practice. You definately need to dry your hair first so its not so wet then use the brush.
on May 28, 2014
This brush does not work for my hair type. I have long, wavy hair, and the bristles are way too soft. It does not brush through my hair. Also, the spinning action creates lots of frizz, but it does not do much else. I have to take very thin strands, and it takes far too long to style my hair.

This brush may work better on short hair. I will be returning it. I will be buying one with short, stiff bristles and no spinning action. I had one before, and it was easy to straighten my hair with it.
on May 12, 2014
I bought this rotating brush few years ago and got a very good return on it! It does give your hair a professional look. I found that it does polish and style very well as long as you hair has a certain length. The best results are obtained when the hair is at shoulder length. If it is too short it will just puff up your hair but will not give a good shape, if the hair is long (like it is shown in the picture on the box) you really have to be careful not to tangle and break handfuls of your locks. One more thing, for perfect and easy results do not use it on really wet hair! It is better to let your hair half air dry and then start styling it. Personally I love it and it have served me well for almost three years now and it is still going strong. Ideally, they will come up with a base and several brushes of various diameters. Obviously that would be a more expensive system but I think it will still be worth it since with just one brush I saved lots of $$$ on hair salons.