countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on May 12, 2014
I bought this rotating brush few years ago and got a very good return on it! It does give your hair a professional look. I found that it does polish and style very well as long as you hair has a certain length. The best results are obtained when the hair is at shoulder length. If it is too short it will just puff up your hair but will not give a good shape, if the hair is long (like it is shown in the picture on the box) you really have to be careful not to tangle and break handfuls of your locks. One more thing, for perfect and easy results do not use it on really wet hair! It is better to let your hair half air dry and then start styling it. Personally I love it and it have served me well for almost three years now and it is still going strong. Ideally, they will come up with a base and several brushes of various diameters. Obviously that would be a more expensive system but I think it will still be worth it since with just one brush I saved lots of $$$ on hair salons.
on March 8, 2012
I already have a similar one, different brand, at home in Europe, but I cannot use it in North America because of the voltage difference. I've been searching all over the web trying to find anything similar. I knew women in this part of the world were also benefiting from such a miracle...I have fine and straight hair. I first towel-dry my hair then use this dryer-styler. Not more than 10 minutes, and everybody thinks that I have been to the hair dresser. Don't expect though to curl your hair with it. It only has a one size brush (the european one has a 2nd and thinner round brush to give movement to your hair). It is to straighten and dry and have shiny beautiful hair. It is easier to use on your hair if you use a conditioner after your shampoo. You can remove the brush in order to clean it. Once you get used to mastering the rotation control buttons (no big deal, easy as 1-2-3, but needs a few try ) it's a styler-dryer you will always take with you wherever you go...
A big big thank you to the designer....it sure is a woman.
And thank you Amazon, to make so many great things available to me, just one click away.
on January 19, 2016
OK so since I'm not one to read the manual, I first found this difficult to use, and then I discovered the button that makes it rotate on its own and voila I love this brush. My only complaint would be the handle could be not so big so you could hold on to it easier, other than that I love it
on January 21, 2016
Great for styling only. As previous reviews state this is best used when your hair is damp and not wet. It's a soft bristle that doesn't work well on those with thicker hair. I would recommend to people who have thinner hair that wants to add volume and don't want a tired arm from holding a bristle brush and your hair dryer at the same time.
on January 7, 2016
Works well on the high setting for me. However, my hair has to be almost fully dry before using this otherwise it's a waste of time. When used on dry hair, it works beautifully and leaves my hair shiny and full of body.
on November 28, 2012
I have fine/thin hair that easily breaks, so having my hair wrap around the brush is rough on the "high" setting, but okay on the "low" setting. However, it works its absolute best when the rotating brush is "looming" through my hair. That being said, I tried it on my cousin who has very thick, curly, hair; and the brush works its best in the "high" setting--and having her thick hair wrap around like a true roller brush. End result, her hair becomes smooth and straight, while mine gets some lift. It takes different approaches for the different hair types.
on March 22, 2016
I really loved the idea of this but in practise you have to have short, tangle free hair. My hair is fine and doesn't really tangle but this was still impossible to use on shoulder-length hair. I gave it away.
on February 19, 2014
This dryer is amazing!! I let my hair dry almost completely, or I do a quick dry with the blowdryer, no brush or styling of any sort. I use it like a straightener, or curling iron. I love that it lets you change the direction of the spin, as you go from one side of your head, to the other, with the touch of a button using your thumb, as you hold it using a natural grip. Perfect for getting a smooth softer look and style. I use it instead of my curling iron or straightener,
for a sleek ~ straighter style, that gives me a bit of a bend at then ends, and a whole lot of shine!!! Which it one of it's nicest qualities. Quite an awesome invention!!
You need to have at least medium length hair for this dryer to function properly. It also takes patient to learn which button to hold to turn the brush up or down. Also, be careful how much hair you load on the brush: if there is too much hair on the brush, ti will twist around itself when you make the brush turn. Once you have mastered its function, this hair drye is quite useful.r
on September 9, 2015
I'll start by saying I have extremely fine hair, cut pretty short (I'm growing out from a pixie cut and it's now in a bob that's about the length of the bottom of my ears). My hair lies totally flat, won't hold a curl no matter how much heat and product I use, and gets weighed down instantly from leave in conditioners and all products. This rotating styler is amazing for me. It takes just a few seconds to dry shower damp hair and give it lift that lasts all day, and it makes my hair crazy shiny! I'm not very good with it yet, often I'll angle a section of hair wrong and have a bit of a strange shape on one side of my head but going back with the brush a second time takes care of it. I can't wait to practice more. It also dries my hair so fast. Usually I wash and go, letting my hair dry as I drive to work. But within a couple of minutes I can completely dry my hair and style it too. I wish there was an option to put a narrower brush on it but as I'm trying to grow out my hair, I'm ok with the wide brush since the more I use it the better it'll work for my short hair as it grows longer. I love this thing so much I've just bought another to give my Mom for Xmas, she has the same super fine hair that I do. Yay!