5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price !
For the price....it is well worthed. I have saved already 4 visits to the barber shop hihihi...easy to use and to maitain !
Published 22 months ago by André Lanoue

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Scissors
I would upscale your purchase if you intend to use the scissors. They would be better off to leave them out and buy your own pair that works. Otherwise it is good value for the money. We have had it just over a month and it has already paid for itself. It would be four or five stars except for the scissors.
Published on March 22 2013 by Bob

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Scissors, March 22 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price !, Sept. 16 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak, Dec 5 2013
This review is from: Conair HC224GBC 24 Piece Hair Cut Kit (Health and Beauty)
Gets caught on my hair while doing a buzz cut, buy a wahl for 10-20 dollars more. Flimsy, light, low powered.

1.0 out of 5 stars Had to throw it away., March 9 2014
This review is from: Conair HC224GBC 24 Piece Hair Cut Kit (Health and Beauty)
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my husband as his old one needed replacing. He used it once and had to throw it away. The blade was dull and crooked. I would definitely not recommend this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Comes without battery, Jan. 23 2015
This review is from: Conair HC224GBC 24 Piece Hair Cut Kit (Health and Beauty)
This kit comes without battery. So there is no way to use it without connecting it to the power source. Since the electric cable is too short, I had to buy an extension to be able to use correctly. I was really disappointed. Excluding this point, the kit works well. It is similar to another kit I have used for years, I was satisfied with this kit and used it for years until It accidentally burned (connected to a 220 vol power source).

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, May 24 2013
This review is from: Conair HC224GBC 24 Piece Hair Cut Kit (Health and Beauty)
The clippers work well and the kit includes everything my wife needs to cut my hair. The kit paid for itself after my first haircut.

5.0 out of 5 stars A DIY Dream, Jan. 14 2013
This review is from: Conair HC224GBC 24 Piece Hair Cut Kit (Health and Beauty)
The Conair 24 Piece Hair cut Kit is great for the DIY guy. You can play around with it and get whatever cut you are looking for. Took a bit of practice and few waaaay too short cuts (err on the side of a higher number for the attachment combs!) and few missed tufts but now I feel confident without wearing a hat. Hands-down a great investment, I'm already making some extra money offering hair-cutting services on Kijiji!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, Nov. 28 2013
This review is from: Conair HC224GBC 24 Piece Hair Cut Kit (Health and Beauty)
This product is really good for its price. A few things that would have made this product perfect would be to have added thinning scissors and a reusable cloth cape.

One issue I had with this product is that the box to store everything in, is a bit too small, so I have to take some time to organize everything into the box instead of just simply dumping it in, not a deal breaker though. Just being lazy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of junk., Jan. 28 2014
This review is from: Conair HC224GBC 24 Piece Hair Cut Kit (Health and Beauty)
Do not waste your money buying this piece of junk,it broke the first time I starting using it..I was originally hair clippers made by Philips ,but unfortunately amazon.ca inventory is very SMALL to say the least so Given the very limited choice on offer I went with these,much to my regret.My advice is Save your money and buy a cordless one preferably made by Philips. You'll be glad you did.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Satisfied, Feb. 7 2013
This review is from: Conair HC224GBC 24 Piece Hair Cut Kit (Health and Beauty)
I have had this product for approximately a month and am pleased with it. The kit has a full range of clip-ons and the hair clipper itself works extremely well, being light weight and cuts cleanly and efficiently. The kit fits nicely into the kit box for easy storage.

Would recommend.