4.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff!
Published 22 months ago by Newyen

3.0 out of 5 stars Headphone
Sound good but the material quality is not that great could expect more leading brand. For the price wise it's not bad.
Published 2 months ago by Guljinder D

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff!, Sept. 17 2012
This review is from: Sony MDRZX100/WHI Outdoor Headphones (Electronics)
Seriously, for its price. You get much more out of these headphones. They are not noise canceling, but they sound good and has a good base for basic headphones. Those over-ear headphones feel a bit uncomfortable after 1 hour straight of use, but is easily fixed by just taking them out for 20 seconds. They are really good for someone who is looking for cheap, and affordable good sound quality. I recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars As far as cheap headphones go..., Aug. 6 2012
Tommy Sixx Morais (The Great White North) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sony MDRZX100/WHI Outdoor Headphones (Electronics)
I was on a budget and needed to replace a pair of headphones while I was overseas and after reading some positive reviews I decided to give the Sony MDR ZX100 a chance. Plus I liked the simple, stylish look they have and I find that headphones look very good in white and seem solid. So far I'm surprised, the sound is clear and good and they provide adequate sound isolation so that when I listen to music with those headphones on, I'm in my own little world. When I got outside or in the streets, surrounded by loud noises the isolation is not too fantastic. The cushions are comfortable and unless I leave them on for hours, they fit well, aren't heavy and don't hurt like some tend to. They're on the light side and in general they feel good and are adjustable to accommodate just about anyone. I like the red line that indicates the right ear it's a neat little way of knowing what side to put them on without having to look for the L or R letters. A little detail but a plus in my book. They store well, the ear parts are moveable and can be move to the side for easy storage. The bass sound is something many headphones struggle with, even some the high end ones. This model is no exception but it's not the worst I heard, I can distinguish bass unlike some of my other headphones where the bass is nonexistent.

Let's be realistic, those are cheap headphones and they aren't perfect and won't provide the best sound (for some reason most of the headphones I own have problem with the bass sound) but for this price you do however get a very good product. In fact, they're just as good and in some cases better than some of the more expensive headphones I have owned in the past. As a whole I like what I'm hearing from these and for the price I wasn't expecting much but they're surprisingly good. Unless you're an expert in headphones (if you are an expert or typically go for higher-end ones, you won't be impressed by these) I think you could do worse than give these a try, especially if money is tight. Otherwise, if you're not on budget then you should definitely go for a higher quality product. All in all, as far as cheap headphones go, these are very good for less than $20. 4/5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars My cousin love it, June 29 2012
This review is from: Sony MDRZX100/WHI Outdoor Headphones (Electronics)
I've bought this for my cousin, and she really loved it ! She told me the sound is great and earphone are confortable Fast shipping and great quality. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price, Oct. 26 2013
This review is from: Sony MDRZX100/WHI Outdoor Headphones (Electronics)
Pros: Great quality, good results, amazing price
Cons: none

Don't expect these headphones to work like $200 dollar headphones. It's funny how some people are comparing these headphones to high end headphones. They are amazing for the price they are sold at.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, Dec 14 2012
This review is from: Sony MDRZX100/WHI Outdoor Headphones (Electronics)
my husband love these. he uses them on the computer to watch movies and listen to music, he said he loves the bass it gives out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, Oct. 2 2012
This review is from: Sony MDRZX100/WHI Outdoor Headphones (Electronics)
Excelent quality for the cost. Being used in a Professional radio studio with success and a comforta level for the announcer.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice headphones, June 15 2014
This review is from: Sony MDRZX100/WHI Outdoor Headphones (Electronics)
i like them very much and sounds very good for sound like this the price is very reasonable . the only thing missing is volume adjuster but few bucks extra you pay you have in another sony one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent headphones!, June 14 2014
katherine-elizabeth (brantford, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony MDRZX100/WHI Outdoor Headphones (Electronics)
My daughter (8 years old) loves them. They produce a way better sound than her old ones. I would recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving the white headphones, June 12 2014
This review is from: Sony MDRZX100/WHI Outdoor Headphones (Electronics)
Great headphones, the colour is really nice. Loving my purchase. Sony heads phones are really good. Will buy again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for the Price, June 5 2014
This review is from: Sony MDRZX100/WHI Outdoor Headphones (Electronics)
I bought them to use on the subway, they feel great, great sound, couldnt ask for a better product for the price.

Sony MDRZX100/WHI Outdoor Headphones