4.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff!
Published 19 months ago by Newyen

3.0 out of 5 stars Headphones
My middle son likes to use the headphones while playing his favorite games. And he goes out listening on his headphones too
Published 22 days ago by Martha Gibbons

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff!, Sept. 17 2012
This review is from: Sony MDR-ZX100 Studio Monitor Stereo Headphones (White) (Electronics)
Seriously, for its price. You get much more out of these headphones. They are not noise canceling, but they sound good and has a good base for basic headphones. Those over-ear headphones feel a bit uncomfortable after 1 hour straight of use, but is easily fixed by just taking them out for 20 seconds. They are really good for someone who is looking for cheap, and affordable good sound quality. I recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars As far as cheap headphones go..., Aug. 6 2012
Tommy Sixx Morais (The Great White North) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I was on a budget and needed to replace a pair of headphones while I was overseas and after reading some positive reviews I decided to give the Sony MDR ZX100 a chance. Plus I liked the simple, stylish look they have and I find that headphones look very good in white and seem solid. So far I'm surprised, the sound is clear and good and they provide adequate sound isolation so that when I listen to music with those headphones on, I'm in my own little world. When I got outside or in the streets, surrounded by loud noises the isolation is not too fantastic. The cushions are comfortable and unless I leave them on for hours, they fit well, aren't heavy and don't hurt like some tend to. They're on the light side and in general they feel good and are adjustable to accommodate just about anyone. I like the red line that indicates the right ear it's a neat little way of knowing what side to put them on without having to look for the L or R letters. A little detail but a plus in my book. They store well, the ear parts are moveable and can be move to the side for easy storage. The bass sound is something many headphones struggle with, even some the high end ones. This model is no exception but it's not the worst I heard, I can distinguish bass unlike some of my other headphones where the bass is nonexistent.

Let's be realistic, those are cheap headphones and they aren't perfect and won't provide the best sound (for some reason most of the headphones I own have problem with the bass sound) but for this price you do however get a very good product. In fact, they're just as good and in some cases better than some of the more expensive headphones I have owned in the past. As a whole I like what I'm hearing from these and for the price I wasn't expecting much but they're surprisingly good. Unless you're an expert in headphones (if you are an expert or typically go for higher-end ones, you won't be impressed by these) I think you could do worse than give these a try, especially if money is tight. Otherwise, if you're not on budget then you should definitely go for a higher quality product. All in all, as far as cheap headphones go, these are very good for less than $20. 4/5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars My cousin love it, June 29 2012
I've bought this for my cousin, and she really loved it ! She told me the sound is great and earphone are confortable Fast shipping and great quality. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price, Oct. 26 2013
Pros: Great quality, good results, amazing price
Cons: none

Don't expect these headphones to work like $200 dollar headphones. It's funny how some people are comparing these headphones to high end headphones. They are amazing for the price they are sold at.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, Dec 14 2012
my husband love these. he uses them on the computer to watch movies and listen to music, he said he loves the bass it gives out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, Oct. 2 2012
Excelent quality for the cost. Being used in a Professional radio studio with success and a comforta level for the announcer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, April 22 2014
These are great headphones. They are pretty comfortable and the sound is good. Of course, do not compare them with 200$ headphones, but for 20$, it worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, April 18 2014
Fast delivery and good sound quality for the price. A+
Will for sure buy again if it dies in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!!, April 16 2014
This is so cool! I bought two of these, 1 for my boyfriend and 1 for mine. Whenever we are together with my boyfriend, the people we meet says we really look cool together wearing this head phone. I really love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price!!!!, April 11 2014
I just received my new headphones and it looks pretty good. I'm not used to know about quality of headphones but they seem pretty nice. They are confortable and just need to take them off 2 minutes after a hour of use (I guess nobody can stay 2-3 hours confortable with any kind of headphones). I would have like to be able to increased the volume from the headphones monitor. I don't know about their resistance to accident cause it's new. It covers noise coming from other people in the office. I didn't try them at the gym yet. I think it is a good choice for people how wants a beautiful product for a cheap price.

ARRAY(0xb1820048)