5.0 out of 5 stars These are good. ( :
Better than the "LORD Super Chrome" or the "Treet Classic" blades, these are smooth & sharp.

Yes I'd buy 'em again, though as I continue working my way through the multi-pack I got, may discover the KAI or Feather, or whatever to be even better...

but of those I've tested, this is the one to recommend.

Cheers!
Published on April 2 2011 by Kaizen: Systematic, Continuous...

1.0 out of 5 stars Least favorite blades
Published 1 month ago by Fab

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars These are good. ( :, April 2 2011
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Shark Double Edge Razor Blades, Super Stainless, 20 X 5 Count (100 blades) (Health and Beauty)

but of those I've tested, this is the one to recommend.

Cheers!

1.0 out of 5 stars Least favorite blades, Oct. 13 2014
Fab - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I have now been using a double edge razor for about a year. Had spent about 20 years with multi-blade cartridge style razors in the past. ANY double edge razor is better than those expensive multi-blade cartridges, but I must say I hate the Derby and Shark blades. Worse blades (in my opinion), they pull/tug a lot, not a comfortable experience at all. I prefer the Astra or BIC blades. But that's from my own personal experience.

I would highly recommend buying a sampler pack (with different blades) before investing in a 100 pack of Sharks. Then make your own decision

I had 1 pack of 5 blades, used only 1 blade then threw the rest away.

5.0 out of 5 stars razors, Jan. 15 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I bought 2 packages of Shark Double Edge Razor Blades. I bought them for gifts for my sons.They said they have used them in the past and they told me they are comfortable and they get a close shave with them.They are pleased with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, Nov. 29 2013
Steve Hartfield (nova scotia, canada) - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
these things are the way to go. nuts to the other manufactures with there 5 bladed pieces of junk. AWESOME

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blades, July 25 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Just switched razors after 10 years....and these are the blades I'm using now...great edge, and priced perfect. Keep up the good work

5.0 out of 5 stars Très bon, June 9 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Vraiment bon j'ai acheté avec un Parker 99R butterfly open double edge safety razor et je crois avoir assé de lames pour des années!! Vraiment bon marché a long terme!

5.0 out of 5 stars yes buy save alot of money, April 17 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
i bought the butterfly open double edge safety razor at the same time and i ordered these blades also, very good use out of these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but decent!, April 12 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Blades last me 1.5 shaves... wish I got a little more than that but they cut good, dont scrape skin etc...

5.0 out of 5 stars Blades., March 11 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
These blades come individually wrapped and are sharp as hell making my shave nothing but enjoyable. They are very low maintenance and can be stropped so you can get way more than tour shaves per blade.

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit!, Nov. 29 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Other big name companies have stopped making blades that fit in my razor. When they did make them, the cost was $15 for 10 blades. So, this is still a far better deal even if they don't last as long (as indicated by other reviews).

I would recommend them.