4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PRICE FOR THIS PRODUCT
Published on Jan. 20 2012 by MC

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing purchase
this item was a big disappointment...I bought this item for my son and it is so slow he hates it ...there was a scratch on it when it came ... totally refurbished and a crappy job!
Published 17 months ago by Maggie Doyle

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PRICE FOR THIS PRODUCT, Jan. 20 2012
This review is from: SuperPad Androied 10.2-Inch Tablet PC
This supper pad 3 is good and comfortable with ethernet plug in. Easy WIFI with two USBs one for mouse and one for keyboard. I love this product; however, it has a couple limitations. It is 4G but only 1G is internal memory doing the job and the 3G memory just for backup, I am ran out or memory and I do need to swap memory for my applications. The screen flipping is kind of stuck and does not move properly I have to kick the PAD to make it work. This product does not have blue tooth, SIMM card slot to activate for mobile internet. Other than that I love this product and I grade it is 4 starts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing purchase, Jan. 31 2013