Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Countdown to Black Friday in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Countdown to Black Friday in Lawn & Garden

on January 20, 2012
This supper pad 3 is good and comfortable with ethernet plug in. Easy WIFI with two USBs one for mouse and one for keyboard. I love this product; however, it has a couple limitations. It is 4G but only 1G is internal memory doing the job and the 3G memory just for backup, I am ran out or memory and I do need to swap memory for my applications. The screen flipping is kind of stuck and does not move properly I have to kick the PAD to make it work. This product does not have blue tooth, SIMM card slot to activate for mobile internet. Other than that I love this product and I grade it is 4 starts.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2013
this item was a big disappointment...I bought this item for my son and it is so slow he hates it ...there was a scratch on it when it came ... totally refurbished and a crappy job!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse