4.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to ipad
Published on March 24 2012 by Matthew Linnard

2.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For
At first glance, this product had everything that I wanted. However, once opening it up, we quickly learned otherwise. The box did not include a user manual or the earphones. We couldn't get the charger to work. The screen popped up and down. Finding compatible products (a case!) was a challenge. Very disappointed in this product!
Published on Jan. 1 2012 by Melacat

2.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For, Jan. 1 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to ipad, March 24 2012
This review is from: 10.2" Google Android 2.1 ePad Tablet PC Wi-Fi (Kitchen)
I purchased this same android tablet but I got it elsewhere. I couldn't afford the ipad. This is a great alternative. It uses the micro sd cards so you can upgrade to a total of 32gb at a time, so unlike the ipad where you are stuck with what it has, you can upgrade and have extra cards to hold your stuff on and take with you. It does have a micro hdmi slot but it will only play movies out this port and nothing else. The battery lasts quite a few hours and I have had no problems with it. The only draw back I have, is the screen is only single, not dual touch. This means you cannot squeeze with the fingers or expand the screen like the ipad or some smartphones.

4.0 out of 5 stars ipad, Dec 29 2011
This review is from: 10.2" Google Android 2.1 ePad Tablet PC Wi-Fi (Kitchen)
This product was recieved on time and was exactly as described. I would definitely buy from this seller again and have recommended this seller to friends and family.

ARRAY(0xba4c7a14)