5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best shows ever made.
Every season gets better and better. I can now see why this series wins so many awards. Bryan Cranston is AWESOME. I can't wait to start S4.
Published on Sept. 20 2011 by Stephen E Murray

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing...
I was very much looking forward to the third season as I found the first two so entertaining. Unfortunately, the third season starts out slow, with the focus being on Walt's marital problems. The suspense picks up to previous levels in episodes 11-13, leaving me feeling like I just watched a truncated season.
Published on July 7 2011 by Rob A

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best shows ever made., Sept. 20 2011
This review is from: Breaking Bad: The Complete Third Season [Blu-ray] (Sous-titres français) (Blu-ray)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can I give it 6 stars?, Nov. 21 2013
K. Gordon - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
What can be said about this spectacular saga that hasn't been said before? One of the very
few series that competes with the best films in history for achievement in cinematic storytelling.
Like a great novel slowly unfolding, it's funny, heartbreaking, incredibly tense, deeply disturbing,
full of brilliant plot twists, rich, compelling characters and a pitch-black sense of humor.

A nebbishy high-school science teacher finds he has lung cancer, so becomes a meth dealer to
make money for his family before his death. Often visually stunning, with a breathtaking
performance by Brian Cranston in the lead, and great work from all the supporting roles,
this portrait of a man's decent into hell couldn't be much better, and it just grows darker and
more disturbing each year.

In a way, thematically it recalls "The Godfather I and II" in how that epic charts Michael's journey
from innocence to darkness, along with the moral murkiness of the endless drive for money
and success - how we lose ourselves, so that succeeding and having ever more becomes an
end in itself for which we will pay any price, rather than a route to happiness, trapping us in a
game we can never win.

This third season the story kicks into even higher gear. Every time there's a moment's
peace, a new crisis come crashing in to raise the stakes yet again. This is powerful, i
mportant and utterly enthralling stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Show on TV, July 17 2011
There are really no faults with the show. The acting and writing are solid. The scenery is breathtaking. It's realistic and it's incredibly addictive.

This set is worth the purchase. It has all 13 episodes, a few of which are uncensored. There are cast commentaries, though I would have preferred commentaries like they had in the second season where it was the full cast together. Here it's a few cast members in one and then some in another commentary. There is a gag reel, there are quite a few behind the scenes features and a few episode podcasts where cast and crew members discuss the episode in detail.

If you are a fan of the show, it's a must have set.

I'm excited about what the future holds for this show and its characters!

5.0 out of 5 stars Breaking GOOD, July 11 2011
Mac (Ottawa, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
I don't have the time (or a PVR) to catch this show when it airs on regular cable, so I tend to buy the series a season at a time. It helps me to immerse myself in the show, by watching all the episodes, "marathon style". The writing in season three was very tight, and the character development was well paced and executed. The subject matter lends itself to numerous twists and turns, and the show is maturing nicely. Walt remains Walt, despite decisions he is making that take him further into the world of meth cooking, and the deeper ties (and consequences) he forms with his boss. Season three wraps up very nicely with a cliffhanger that hinges upon Jesse's ability to take care of business, after Walt strategically positions himself to avoid dire consequences. The lawyer, the P.I., brother in law Hank and Walt's wife all share decent screen time and add to the tension and balance in Walt's life. His son is still in the dark, but his wife has moved further into the picture as she negotiates her way into Walt's criminal life, despite their married/divorced status still being undecided. Looking forward to season four.
Well worth picking up and watching all three seasons of Breaking Bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Season three, April 3 2014
If you liked season one and watched season two and we're still hooked... What choice do you have ? If you want to own your own copy then buy the blue ray of season three. It's not something you need to reed a review of in order to decide if you should or should not.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good series.....but no-english subtitle, March 31 2014
I suggest to buy it if you never watch the serie for 15$ or less its a good price. The only thing it bother is there is no subtitle in english for the series besides that its all goof.

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, Feb. 23 2014
Very good dvd and very good story I enjoyed it quite much and it was in very good shape too

5.0 out of 5 stars Improving, Feb. 14 2014
After viewing the first season, I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue on with the series. Now in the third season I find it more entertaining and I am very glad that I stuck with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Breaking Bad 3rd Season, Feb. 3 2014
What a Great Show.....addicted totally! It's a must see! Bryan Cranston was masterful in his portrayal as Heisenberg. You will be hooked!

5.0 out of 5 stars Breaking Bad - Season 3, Jan. 31 2014
I have watched this show from day 1 and been hooked - I knew about it before it won all the awards and became the latest buzz. I love the blend of evil versus good in this show. Watching Walt devolve into a drug kingpin is fascinating yet you never really feel antipathy for him. The show is incredibly well written and the choice of actors in the cast was brilliant. The price is way better than retail and the shipping was fast and easy. Great Value - great product!

ARRAY(0xb102a480)

Breaking Bad: The Complete Third Season [Blu-ray] (Sous-titres français)
CDN$ 30.99 CDN$ 19.83