4.0 out of 5 stars Best morning friend to have!
This Keurig unit is compact, colourful and most important: gives a delicious, HOT serving of the chosen blend. I anticipate my coffee now more than ever. Plus the price on Amazon is considerably lower than in retail outlets both in Canada and the US.
Thank you!
Published on Dec 21 2011 by nana-nita

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price but...
Great for the price but....had I realized you can only fill with enough water for a single cup I would have gotten the next model up. However the smaller size of the machine is great. Bought it for my daughter for her university dorm. Just wish it could hold more water.
Published on Sept. 19 2011 by rudy

4.0 out of 5 stars Best morning friend to have!, Dec 21 2011
Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars single cup Red Keurig coffee maker, Jan. 25 2013
D. Bond "Misty13" (Queen Charlotte b.c. canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Keurig KUB31R Coffee Maker for Keurig K-cups (Kitchen)
l bought the Red Single coffee maker - and l Love Love Love it - its so perfect -- and yes it only does 1 cup but l knew that - my husbands coffee cup is a little bigger and when he fills his cup with water and puts it in the Keurig 1 cup coffee maker --- it comes out perfectly to his cup- l order my coffee online and order 4 boxes at a time - great price and fast service - also every coffee pkg l have ordered is amazingly tasty. l have also ordered the refill cup for ur own coffee - so when im out of Keurig coffee And am waiting for my order - l use our regular coffee in the refill and it works awesome to . Thx Keurig --- you got me hooked and will be your favorite customer ever . Hugsssss

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little thing, Jan. 5 2013
Laurel O'Brien - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I've made about 10 cups of coffee with this machine so far, and I'm quite taken with it. I decided to order one after staying with my cousins who own the bigger version - I used to use a French press but was so over the clean up time, which discouraged me from making a coffee in the morning rush before class. You do have to refill and re-boil water for every cup you make, but as I'm a student and only drink one cup at a time, that works just fine.

If you like to brew multiple cups at once, whether it's to drink throughout the day from a thermos or for your family, I'd spring the extra $20 and get the model with a large reservoir. It's also worth noting that tall coffee thermoses will not fit under the tap, I've had to brew into short, fat mug and pour it in after.

Coffee itself tastes good, not acidic or plasticky or weak like I was worried about from some reviews! Tastes better than my French press in fact, since I find it impossible to clean that thing 100%.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect everyone!!, April 8 2013
This review is from: Keurig KUB31R Coffee Maker for Keurig K-cups (Kitchen)
Makes a perfect single cup of my favorite hot brew every time! Would recommend for any one. Great little machine nice in the red color. And it's quick!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little coffee maker, Feb. 6 2013
This review is from: Keurig KUB31R Coffee Maker for Keurig K-cups (Kitchen)
I purchased this coffee maker at a fantastic price. I was thrilled to recieve 12 coffee pods with the order for free. The shipping price was great and was delivered in a timely fashion.
I am very happy with this machine. For being made of plastic, it is quite sturdy and does not take up a lot of counter space.
The coffe produced is excellent. It is very convenient and only takes one minute in total to receive a beautifully brewed cup of coffee. I have nothing negative to say about this machine. The esthetics of this machine are dazzling.I simply love it.
To save a bit of money on the pods I also ordered the 2 pack of brew and save reusable pods. These are very inexpensive and produce an excellent cup of coffee. I give this machine a 10 out of 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for our camper/office., Aug. 16 2013
Works perfect! Makes a great cup of hot coffee. I really like that the cord is stored inside the unit as it keeps everything looking tidy and is easy to store in the cupboard when we aren't using it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price but..., Sept. 19 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this as a gift, Sept. 24 2013
and the receipient is very pleased with it. The water gets plenty hot. It has a very small footprint and doesn't take up much room on the counter

5.0 out of 5 stars Single coffee maker- can't go wrong., March 31 2013
This review is from: Keurig KUB31R Coffee Maker for Keurig K-cups (Kitchen)
I have had this for a few weeks now and am very impressed. It is cheaper than in the stores and it was shipped quickly Makes great coffee, one cup at a time with no reservoir so the water is fresh and you get a good hot cup of coffee. bought this for the trailer as we have a bigger one at home...but I have been using it every weekend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review for Mini Keurig KUB31R, Aug. 19 2013
This review is from: Keurig KUB31R Coffee Maker for Keurig K-cups (Kitchen)
I purchased the "mini" as I prefer to have fresh water for every cup. It's quick, it's cute (I chose the red one), it's convenient, so easy to use, and it brews a perfect cup of very hot coffee every time. No filters, no mess. The delivery was quick and straightforward, the price I paid more than reasonable. My only disappointment was that the sample box of coffee that came with the brewer was already passed it's 'best before' date and did not taste good. At the store the K-cups have a 1-3 year shelf life. Otherwise...everything was exactly what I wanted. LOVE IT! I also purchased the refillable cup for when I grind my own coffee...economically and environmentally a great option.

Keurig KUB31R Coffee Maker for Keurig K-cups