summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

on October 22, 2012
I was skeptical about ordering this because I had read some reviews saying that it was "terrible" and "bitter", which definitely turned me off. But hubby insisted, and I'm glad he did because it is neither. It's a decent blend and quite nice. If it were bitter I would have had one sip and never tried it again, but it isn't. If you're on the fence, go for it.
on February 3, 2013
The coffee arrived when they said it would and the packaging was still undamaged. The price was equal to any store. We use this coffee everyday. Agreat buy
on June 20, 2011
The coffee has a burnt taste to it. Not the greatest coffee I have ever had. Quite disapointed. I won't be ordering it again.
on December 23, 2011
Don't really like coffee at all, but I figured what the heck, I'll give it a go since I got my girlfriend a Keurig for Christmas. It's actually quite delicious for coffee and when everyone wants a coffee, I can have one with everyone.
on April 19, 2014
I always have a hard time finding a store that carries these and when I do they cost more than I'd like to pay. I love this, they're a great price and they were delivered to my door very quickly! I buy in bulk to save on shipping.
on February 17, 2015
This is my favourite coffee and I would give it five stars. But the price is outrageous, unless more than one box is included. I can buy a 24 count package in my local drug store for $16.99 and even lower directly from Keurig.
on December 27, 2011
Timothy's Kahlua is an excellent coffee where the flavoured ones are concerned. This is a light roast so perfect for those who don't like their coffee "strong". Coffee that tastes "burnt" is generally a dark or extra dark roast, and this definitely is NOT. The only negative here is the price of $14.99 from Houseware King. Several Canadian stores sell for less - under $13 - as their regular shelf price. Not necessarily just food or specialty stores either. The large "Canadian" chain that started out around 1935, in the "Tire" business, sells this for $12.79. (Bought one before Christmas.) The various Bed and Bath type stores are all at $12.99. There needs to be an easier way to notify Amazon of competitive pricing, as Amazon WILL price match. Aside from that, very nice coffee, and great (Amazon) company.
on July 7, 2013
This tastes so good - not too strong. I drink my coffee black but would assume if you like a little milk in it would be just like Kahlua and coffee!
on December 18, 2013
it lacks that rich coffee taste on finds in kahlua, which is odd, cause this is made from coffee. it rates a big old meh
on December 1, 2013
I really like Kahlùa, and this cofee is perfect for replicating the taste minus the alchool! Will buy more, again