5.0 out of 5 stars sloooooow company to ship
5 STARS for the item:

Very nice case. Extremely sturdy. It's on the ipod of my autistic son and I know it's safe.

1 STAR for the company that sells it:

Company takes forever to ship the item and gives us no tracking number so we don't know when it will arrive. For the amount we pay on shipping, we should get better service than that
Published on Feb. 6 2011 by Renee Doiron

3.0 out of 5 stars It picks up dirt very quickly...
I love this case for its endurance but it does have some issues. Because the case is really two layers, dirt and grime gets trapped between the layers and in all of the corners. I clean it out about once a month with disinfecting wipes and that seems to work. It does get pretty gross though. Sometimes it looks like there might be mold in the corners. On the bright side, I...
Published 23 months ago by Kristen Bystrom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars sloooooow company to ship, Feb. 6 2011
5 STARS for the item:

1 STAR for the company that sells it:

5.0 out of 5 stars otterbox ipod, Dec 18 2012
I love it n feels great too! Thanks! I would definitely but another one if i had the cash which i dont!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, May 10 2012
Very good product, personally found it abit difficult to install as there are tiny clips. I would always get that 1 clip that would not shut. Finally installed it and it's amazing and there is no lag from the screen protector, currently typing this review with the iPod.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!, April 5 2012
This case replaces the Otterbox Defender I bought a little over a year ago. What I immediately noticed about this case, aside from the larger openings for the front & back cameras, was the rubber cover seems much firmer and thereby, less likely to become misshapen. Strongly recommended for anyone who needs the added protection for thier phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case, Feb. 27 2012
Excellent Case. Son loves that his new Touch is well protected and that the built in screen protector does not hinder usage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, Nice Look, Jan. 29 2012
This review is from: OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPod touch 4G (White Plastic/Black Silicone) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
I bought this case for my wife's iPod Tough. She absolutely loves it. The case has a nice look, she likes the cut-out for the Apple logo on the back. The case adds some bulk and weight to the iPod, but it worth the trade-off for the protection...as the iPod has already been dropped a couple of times without damage.

Great product. Will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., June 1 2014
I needed a case in order to protect my daughter's Ipod after falling down to the floor.
This Otterbox Defender Series Case does a great job. It has good grip and, is soft when you touch it.
I would definitely recommend this case to anybody.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bulky but great protection especially for kids that drop stuff!, April 1 2014
Offers great protection from ipod being dropped. A little bulky to be carried in pant pockets but it does its job of keeping ipod protected

4.0 out of 5 stars Got it to protect a repaired Ipod, Feb. 11 2014
Seems to be decent quality for the price. Headset plug is pretty finicky. Screen protector and buttons seem to work fine. For the price....it seems worth it to me. Time will tell I guess....In the mean time, I believe the best way to,prevent future damage is not letting my kid borrow it

5.0 out of 5 stars great case, Oct. 9 2013
great case, but the flap over the IPOD connection to the computer is a little finicky to get into the slot sometimes, but with time it is getting easier.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›