5.0 out of 5 stars sloooooow company to ship
5 STARS for the item:

Very nice case. Extremely sturdy. It's on the ipod of my autistic son and I know it's safe.

1 STAR for the company that sells it:

Company takes forever to ship the item and gives us no tracking number so we don't know when it will arrive. For the amount we pay on shipping, we should get better service than that
Published on Feb. 6 2011 by Renee Doiron

3.0 out of 5 stars It picks up dirt very quickly...
Published on April 29 2013 by Kristen Bystrom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars sloooooow company to ship, Feb. 6 2011
5 STARS for the item:

1 STAR for the company that sells it:

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, Nice Look, Jan. 29 2012
This review is from: OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPod touch 4G (White Plastic/Black Silicone) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
I bought this case for my wife's iPod Tough. She absolutely loves it. The case has a nice look, she likes the cut-out for the Apple logo on the back. The case adds some bulk and weight to the iPod, but it worth the trade-off for the protection...as the iPod has already been dropped a couple of times without damage.

Great product. Will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!, April 5 2012
This case replaces the Otterbox Defender I bought a little over a year ago. What I immediately noticed about this case, aside from the larger openings for the front & back cameras, was the rubber cover seems much firmer and thereby, less likely to become misshapen. Strongly recommended for anyone who needs the added protection for thier phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Protection For My mp3 Player, Feb. 28 2012
ReadyForThe80s (Montreal, Quebec) - See all my reviews
I bought mine through Ebay for about $15 less and I really like it so far because it offers great grip on my Touch and I don't have to worry about scratches and dust on my new $300 toy. The buttons are really easy to use and the flaps really fit into the ports well and the screen is just as responsive as when it was bare. It bugs me a bit that the silicone cover really catches dust and hair but that is to be expected because of the nature of the material - especially noticeable since I have a black one. I really hate that there's a pointless cut-out over the Apple logo (it's still covered by transparent plastic so the area won't scratch) so I'll just find a nice sticker or tiny picture to cover the logo with. This case is great - like turning a car into a tank.
-1 star for the weird cut-out and annoyance for the dust magnetism.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, May 10 2012
Very good product, personally found it abit difficult to install as there are tiny clips. I would always get that 1 clip that would not shut. Finally installed it and it's amazing and there is no lag from the screen protector, currently typing this review with the iPod.

3.0 out of 5 stars It picks up dirt very quickly..., April 29 2013
I love this case for its endurance but it does have some issues. Because the case is really two layers, dirt and grime gets trapped between the layers and in all of the corners. I clean it out about once a month with disinfecting wipes and that seems to work. It does get pretty gross though. Sometimes it looks like there might be mold in the corners. On the bright side, I have been dropping and beating up my ipod for months now without a single crack or malfunction. I am pretty sure you could drive a car over it and it would still function. Don't get this case if you are looking for something lightweight. Many people have asked me if I have the newest iphone because my ipod looks almost larger than an iPhone with the case on.

2.0 out of 5 stars Otterbox defender iPOD case, May 24 2013
I have purchased the Otterbox defender series IPOD touch case in black before purchasing this one.
The black one is so much better in quality than the colored ones. It is much more sturdier and the plastic case inside
covers the front lenses and buttons and is thicker. As well, the opening for the charger closes on the black one
but on the colored one it does not fit properly, your always adjusting it to close. The silicon is thinner than the black one, it is flimsy. For price versus quality I would have purchased the black one all over again instead of the color one.
Don't waste your money for color... go for quality and purchase the black one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super case..., May 5 2013
like otterbox a lot got this for my 10 year old nephew, he is heard on things and gets his I pod so dirty! He has dropped it so many times and it keeps on ticking. I have one for my iphone and I would not go without, its bulky but worth it, I have dropped it a couple of times and it does not show, I brok the clip on the belt holder called otter box and they sent me out a couple of replacements at no charge. So if you work heard or play heard this is the case for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case, Feb. 27 2012
Excellent Case. Son loves that his new Touch is well protected and that the built in screen protector does not hinder usage.

5.0 out of 5 stars ipod cover, May 25 2012
My husband recently bought an ipod 4th edition. He loves the device and had bought a cheep cover for it and wasn't happy with what this cover had provided. But after he recieved the otterbox cover he felt much more safer with it. It has a superb texture and easy to assemble and remove the cover. If ever he was to drop it he says he feels much more safer about it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›