5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, Nice Look
I bought this case for my wife's iPod Tough. She absolutely loves it. The case has a nice look, she likes the cut-out for the Apple logo on the back. The case adds some bulk and weight to the iPod, but it worth the trade-off for the protection...as the iPod has already been dropped a couple of times without damage.

Great product. Will buy again.
Published on Jan. 29 2012 by Wsamus

1.0 out of 5 stars Inexact
la description du produit devrait être plastic white silicone black et non seulement black. Donc il se doit d'avoir correction sur le produit.
Published on May 4 2012 by biscotte

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, Nice Look, Jan. 29 2012
This review is from: OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPod touch 4G (White Plastic/Black Silicone) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)

Great product. Will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Regroc, March 28 2012
This is the best protection you can buy for the ipod.
My kids use their ipods with confidance and we do not worry about them dropping them.
If you spent the money to buy the ipod or other I recommend you spend the cash to protect it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Protection For My mp3 Player, Feb. 28 2012
ReadyForThe80s (Montreal, Quebec) - See all my reviews
I bought mine through Ebay for about $15 less and I really like it so far because it offers great grip on my Touch and I don't have to worry about scratches and dust on my new $300 toy. The buttons are really easy to use and the flaps really fit into the ports well and the screen is just as responsive as when it was bare. It bugs me a bit that the silicone cover really catches dust and hair but that is to be expected because of the nature of the material - especially noticeable since I have a black one. I really hate that there's a pointless cut-out over the Apple logo (it's still covered by transparent plastic so the area won't scratch) so I'll just find a nice sticker or tiny picture to cover the logo with. This case is great - like turning a car into a tank.
-1 star for the weird cut-out and annoyance for the dust magnetism.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, Feb. 27 2012
Excellent Case. Son loves that his new Touch is well protected and that the built in screen protector does not hinder usage.

1.0 out of 5 stars Inexact, May 4 2012