5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Little Card
I have used micro SD cards for years. They are still the most convenient external storage solution for smartphones and other small electronic cameras. A micro SD card like this one that comes with an SD adapter is also a great way to transfer your files from the card to a proper computer.

I've gotten several of these Transcend micro SD cards, and have used for...
Published 2 months ago by Dr. Bojan Tunguz

3.0 out of 5 stars Baddly this memory as dies after 3 months do not like heat
Baddly this memory as dies after 3 months - Nice speed but do not like heat - was use in a Samsung Galaxy Note 1
Published 20 months ago by Jean-Marc Drolet

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Little Card, Jan. 15 2015
Dr. Bojan Tunguz (Indiana, USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

I've gotten several of these Transcend micro SD cards, and have used for several purposes. One of them I use with the included adapter inside my Canon DSLR camera. It's good way of having the flexibility of directly transferring the photos you take either to the computer or to an Android phone/tablet. The speed of the card is pretty good for my purposes, including shooting HD video. It seems to be indeed a proper Class 10 SD card.

The second card I use with my Nextbook Windows 8.1 tablet. It's a very good way of expanding the limited internal storage that came with my tablet. The card was easy to install, and it worked without a flaw with the Nextbook.

I was also impressed with the packaging for this card. It is incredibly easy to open, and the inside packaging doubles as a storage case for the card and the adapter. This comes in really handy - micro SD cards are incredibly easy to lose.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast, works great, stores massive amounts of music, Sept. 6 2013
I bought this to extend the recording capacity of my second TASCAM DR05 personal recorder. I need to record at 24/96 WAVE and that means that I needed a big and fast card to ensure clean recordings that can go for hours and hours. This card is a great buy and does exactly what I need for a nice price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast and roomy, Aug. 18 2013
Pete (Burlington, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Transcend 16 GB Class 10 microSDHC Flash Memory Card TS16GUSDHC10 (Personal Computers)
Using this in my android phone for taking pictures.. Pictures are now saving much faster at fill resolution. I'd recommend this for anyone who's phone accepts SD cards.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, performed as expected while I had it., June 18 2014
Got this on sale, was all excited and happy to use it and somehow the damned thing fell out of my phone while I was swapping sims after landing in a different country. I know this because of the last pics uploaded to my dropbox photo sync compared to my on device memory. Sad day all around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Working fine for me, April 19 2014
I have been using it for more than 10 months now in a tablet and it has worked great so far for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like it should, March 17 2014
Transcend has never let me down before and continue to make me happy, works in my tablet nicely and holds all the music and such that I throw at it

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price, March 9 2014
No complaints. Decent product, decent price. Can't go wrong this this card. It worked on first try with Asus Memo Pad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, Oct. 9 2013
I bought this for a pair of HD recording video glasses. Works well and that is what I needed to be able to record for more than an hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with a Garmin, July 11 2013
You do have to make sure you've inserted it all the way into the slot but it works great with a Garmin 2595 even though it has much larger capacities than the chips that Garmin sells.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 18 2013
Got it for my Samsung galaxy s4. Fit right in without any problems. No technical issues at all. Was straight plug and play.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›