5.0 out of 5 stars fast, works great, stores massive amounts of music
I bought this to extend the recording capacity of my second TASCAM DR05 personal recorder. I need to record at 24/96 WAVE and that means that I needed a big and fast card to ensure clean recordings that can go for hours and hours. This card is a great buy and does exactly what I need for a nice price.
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Baddly this memory as dies after 3 months do not like heat
Baddly this memory as dies after 3 months - Nice speed but do not like heat - was use in a Samsung Galaxy Note 1
Published 12 months ago by Jean-Marc Drolet

5.0 out of 5 stars fast, works great, stores massive amounts of music, Sept. 6 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast and roomy, Aug. 18 2013
Peter (Burlington, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Transcend 16 GB Class 10 microSDHC Flash Memory Card TS16GUSDHC10 (Personal Computers)
Using this in my android phone for taking pictures.. Pictures are now saving much faster at fill resolution. I'd recommend this for anyone who's phone accepts SD cards.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, performed as expected while I had it., June 18 2014
Got this on sale, was all excited and happy to use it and somehow the damned thing fell out of my phone while I was swapping sims after landing in a different country. I know this because of the last pics uploaded to my dropbox photo sync compared to my on device memory. Sad day all around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Working fine for me, April 19 2014
I have been using it for more than 10 months now in a tablet and it has worked great so far for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like it should, March 17 2014
Transcend has never let me down before and continue to make me happy, works in my tablet nicely and holds all the music and such that I throw at it

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price, March 9 2014
No complaints. Decent product, decent price. Can't go wrong this this card. It worked on first try with Asus Memo Pad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, Oct. 9 2013
I bought this for a pair of HD recording video glasses. Works well and that is what I needed to be able to record for more than an hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with a Garmin, July 11 2013
J. WANG "JW" (Houston, TX USA) - See all my reviews
You do have to make sure you've inserted it all the way into the slot but it works great with a Garmin 2595 even though it has much larger capacities than the chips that Garmin sells.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 18 2013
Got it for my Samsung galaxy s4. Fit right in without any problems. No technical issues at all. Was straight plug and play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, May 27 2013
Definitely pleased with this buy.. Excellent transfer speed and get value for the price.. Highly recommended for anyone.. Shipped very fast.. Wish could find bigger card for marginal price increase..

Transcend 16 GB Class 10 microSDHC Flash Memory Card TS16GUSDHC10